Where is Renzo Gracie????

OgLoc

When will he fight next? Does he still have a contract?

Please tell me ur joking . Did u see the Hughes fight ? Not for nothing but every fighter out of rga has as much cardio as my grandmother who's on an oxygen tank . Seriously guys , it's as if they think it's 10 years ago mma ... Gsp trains there right , maybe renzo and his boys need to learn something else other than just jits. Cardio comes last to the gracies and for that they will never be successful in today's mma . Sadly ...

thought renzo got released from his contract after his loss to hughes? dont like rezo gracie that much he seems like a nice guy in the interviews and stuff from pride and hes a gracie hes meant to be a true martial artist and be respectful but cant remember who it was against in pride renzo actually spits on his opponent lol scumbag

He's getting to old now. I still have the most respect for him out of all the gracies.

He's pure heart, an awesome person, the first and just about only gracie to try to develop a complete game.

Also he never picked his opponents. He just wanted to compete and did. Didn't matter so much if he won or lost but that he put himself out there and tested what he was made of.

I have have mad respect for Renzo for that and always will.

thought renzo got released from his contract after his loss to hughes? dont like rezo gracie that much he seems like a nice guy in the interviews and stuff from pride and hes a gracie hes meant to be a true martial artist and be respectful but cant remember who it was against in pride renzo actually spits on his opponent lol scumbag

I don't remember him doing ever that. He was known for having a hot temper sometimes but he was also the type to apologize right after and buy you beer like a min later.

Also all brazilians are a little crazy especially if disrespected. Even brazilians will tell you that.

Archived