Anderson please move up to 205...

nusa

There's only one thing left for Anderson to do' date=' move up to 205! Honestly the [b']middle weight division sucks [/b]and honestly no body stands a chance from there ATM. Why not try and hold 2 belts in 2 divisions?

take anderson out of the middle weight division and you suddenly have a competitive weight class. don't discredit the whole division because they happen to have an untouchable champion.

There's only one thing left for Anderson to do' date=' move up to 205! Honestly the middle weight division sucks and honestly no body stands a chance from there ATM. Why not try and hold 2 belts in 2 divisions?[/quote']

I think Safe Pierre should have moved up loooooong time ago. Personally i wanna see Anderson Silva vs GSP(if he beats Diaz) first, then Anderson Silva vs JBJ(if he is still the champion).

to risky for his legacy...i personally thought he should have moved up a long time ago though. to many threats at 205 for him to consider it though. he'll likely retire before moving up a weight class.

Agree, but Anderson himself sais he only wants to fight the best, if that's the case he should move up. I'd love to see a super fight between him And JBJ before GSP... Even a rematch with Henderson would be ideal!

take anderson out of the middle weight division and you suddenly have a competitive weight class. don't discredit the whole division because they happen to have an untouchable champion.

There's some decent fighters in middleweight but let's be honest not many true champions! Anderson sais he only wants the best.. Shogun, rampage, machida, bones etc are all ex champs and would bring a fight to Anderson unlike alot of the middleweights.

after GSP beats Diaz' date=' the superfight needs to happen!! good thing is Sonnen vs Stann is in October. GSP vs Diaz is in October. So Silva right now is forced to wait for one of them.[/quote']

No Silva fan here.. Used to be a GSP fan (since his start) tired of his BS post fight apologies now.

I hate to speak in absolute terms but.....

GSP has no shot vs. Silva.

duno these guys poses legit threat to silva

Jones

Rua

Machida

Evans

Page

and some LHW who has distinct weight advantage on him. IMO Silva should stay at 185 and protect his legacy since the guy is not getting any younger.

Nah his legacy is secure win or lose in a super fight. If he stay at 205 fighting the challengers he''ll be remembered as an all time great but if he takes these super fights and wins he''ll be remembered as "The" all time great

He needs to fight Sonnen first becuse he dominated the spider for 4 1/2 rounds. And to prove his BJJ Black wasn"t a prize in a McDonalds Happy Meal. Oh yeah he proved that the first fight.

The Spider can fight Hendo at 205 now that Hendo has fought as a small HW.

There's only one thing left for Anderson to do' date=' move up to 205! Honestly the middle weight division sucks and honestly no body stands a chance from there ATM. Why not try and hold 2 belts in 2 divisions?[/quote']

This is the only thing of any interest left for him BUT there's no way he'll do it since he's too afraid of losing to true competition he'll never give up the HUGE size advantage he holds in his fights

It is true, the MW division is really ****, however I would personally like Silva to have 1 more fight at MW before he moves up. Silva vs Stann or Silva vs Sonnen would both be excellent fights and I would love to see that before he moves up. I hope we can eventually see Silva vs JBJ.

Archived