Bright Honor The Account Bet

MMAinMSG2

You made a bet live up to it don;t be a little a b**** and weasel your way out of it . I lost a sig bet im honoring it. I mean delete the account or don't act like you know two s***s about MMA.

well if you've honoured it it should read "Prodigy9 schooled me in MMA knowledge just like Baby Jay will school Condit"

As for Bright... you were man enough to make the bet so be man enough to honour it!

E'ala'E

He will just make another account...idiots. Do you people really care how long you have had your account or how many posts you have made? I hope not.

I get yah and ur right...but u disply ur sig bet record and thats caring so its the same as ppl caring bout post count and accounts....my account bet with bright was the first bet i ever took....i tried to have em be4 but no one took it

What im posting on here alot right now because there is a hurricane outside my window and i want to him to honor the bet out of ethics.

........I was refering to your "bet" for someone to delete their account........and that his world is just going to end if he has to make a new account and lose his post count etc.....I was just wondering why you care so much.....?..........IT'S A FREAKING FORUM!!!!

........I was refering to your "bet" for someone to delete their account........and that his world is just going to end if he has to make a new account and lose his post count etc.....I was just wondering why you care so much.....?..........IT'S A FREAKING FORUM!!!!

I explained that its because of ETHICS do you read or just skim to stuff you find interesting

I get yah and ur right...but u disply ur sig bet record and thats caring so its the same as ppl caring bout post count and accounts....my account bet with bright was the first bet i ever took....i tried to have em be4 but no one took it

i did an av bet as bruce buffer was announcing the fighters...... so eat a cucumber, and the person i made a bet with didnt change it, i would have said oh well, because its not really a big deal, not enough to make threads about taking up space so you can cry about it.....GTFO

i did an av bet as bruce buffer was announcing the fighters...... so eat a cucumber' date=' and the person i made a bet with didnt change it, i would have said oh well, because its not really a big deal, not enough to make threads about taking up space so you can cry about it.....GTFO[/quote']

Its not my bet but again you just skim toll you find something important

i did an av bet as bruce buffer was announcing the fighters...... so eat a cucumber' date=' and the person i made a bet with didnt change it, i would have said oh well, because its not really a big deal, not enough to make threads about taking up space so you can cry about it.....GTFO[/quote']

Why are you so mad...its a forum as u said

lmao.....ETHICS?!?! Yeah because everyone has those over the internet....NOOB! Get off the 'puter and experience the REAL world. I'm out noobs' date=' fo real this time.[/quote']

There's no point its like trying to explain quantum physics to a two year old. You obviously rode the short bus to school as you don't know what ethics are and constantly contradict yourself.

lmao.....ETHICS?!?! Yeah because everyone has those over the internet....NOOB! Get off the 'puter and experience the REAL world. I'm out noobs' date=' fo real this time.[/quote']

I aint goin to miss you....knowing how mature you are ull be back to this same tread to argue ur point....the facts are is that ppl play by diffrent rules on here and if you cant accept that then your the immature one

lmao!!! get a life!!!! loser.

lmao......stay in school kid!

omg....you're a moron. lol way over your head

My bad for skimming.....but wow' date=' that's even worse that it is not even your bet.....you really need a life. Peace out noobs.[/quote']

realoprahmad.gif

omg....you're a moron. lol way over your head

You sound like a b****. I'm sure everyone in this forum can kick your *** in real life, even 12 year olds. :D

And Im sure that you look 99% like your avatar.

Talking like a b**** won't help you.

You made a bet live up to it don;t be a little a b**** and weasel your way out of it . I lost a sig bet im honoring it. I mean delete the account or don't act like you know two s***s about MMA.

Dude where is the account bet? Show me. I never account bet anyone. And if i did i picked Silva. look it up and i will leave if your right.

Archived