So Why Do People Hate On Chael?

Hammer_Down

Obviously it is way harder than it looks to get past the psychological barrier of advancing on Anderson as referenced by Okami and Belfort. I'm sure they trained for months on pressing the action and only moving forward only to get mesmerized by all the dancing in the actual moment.

Enter Chael. Who cares if he says a bunch of crazy stuff? He is the only person to have successfully mind****ed himself into thinking he stands a chance and consequently was able to dictate the pace of the fight. Maybe it takes a lot of self promotion to be able to do it in his mind. Once someone respectfully beats up Anderson than you have a case. In the meantime I'd much rather have my MW title fights not filled with performance anxiety cause its lame to watch. Sorry for him making the division interesting.

The reason why I hate Sonnen is bc all he does is talk sht. He disses on legends of the sport tht did nothing to him, talks sht about Silva bc he's the best fighter in the world as of now, and makes stupid picks before fights.

I didn't mind the way he acted before the Silva fight be he was trying to hype up a fight whick I totally understand, but he took it to far when he kept dissing on Silva, dissing on Brazil, the Nog brothers, etc...thts why I hate Sonnen

The reason why I hate Sonnen is bc all he does is talk sht. He disses on legends of the sport tht did nothing to him' date=' talks sht about Silva bc he's the best fighter in the world as of now, and makes stupid picks before fights.

I didn't mind the way he acted before the Silva fight be he was trying to hype up a fight whick I totally understand, but he took it to far when he kept dissing on Silva, dissing on Brazil, the Nog brothers, etc...thts why I hate Sonnen[/quote']

^^^^ Good lad!

as much as i wanna see sonnen get beat again by silva the bottom line is he is a roid pumpin criminal...and he has a big mouth full of cheap shots and disrespect.

Yea he gets alot of attention cuz of his funny one liners and quick witt...but really...does anyone really like him as a person, role model to there kids or as a human being?...i mean...aside from being a decnet fighter....he is a proven charged criminal at the highest level..and a blatant cheater...so if your ok with a criminal and cheater...your part of the problem...just like sonnen.

all he wants is a silva fight again cuz its the only way he can trash talk his way to getting attention...2 years ago...who was sonnen...................yea thats right...he was a no-body.

Archived