Who is next for Anderson Silva

interbizman

Well....here we are again at the end of yet one more one sided Siva fight. Okami never had a chance...and not even just okami...the list is long and distinguished...Belfort, Griffon, Hendo, Franklin, Sonnen, Sandman, the list goes on and on to those who have fallen at the very skilled hands of Anderson Silva....the question is now...

WHO..is next for Anderson Silva???

I know there are lots of people that are not fans of Silva like i am..but you cant doubt that everyone knows why he is the champ...its cuz the guy knows how to fight...he aint the best at everything...but he is better than everyone at enough...that even after gettind dominated by someone for 4.5 rounds...he didnt give up and pulled off a win...so like him or not...you cant take away from his skill set....so who's next??

Personally i would like to see Sonnen vs Silva II, just cuz i wanna see sonnen get owned...cuz that is what will happen this time because silvas plan wont be to win on the ground with a BJJ submission. There is really no one out there for him unless he moves up to 205...and he aint gunna do that.

Sonnen should be next IF anderson beats him then he should move up to LHW and see if he can take a run at Jones those are the ONLY 2 fights of any interest left for him, although going by the first fight there's a pretty good chance Chael will beat him (again) and then the LHW title will be way out of reach for him.

Apparently he was gonna fight in the next Mortal Kombat tournament but Shao Khan canceled the even cuz we all know who'd win that.

So what's next then? Another awesome burger king commercial? King in the Octagon, king at slow jamming to a burger, king at life.

Apparently he was gonna fight in the next Mortal Kombat tournament but Shao Khan canceled the even cuz we all know who'd win that.

So what's next then? Another awesome burger king commercial? King in the Octagon' date=' king at slow jamming to a burger, king at life.[/quote']

MY IDEA! ____WINNING____ :cool:

good post

Archived