Joe Silva, can you please feed Sonnen to A.S.

Buttersworth

So that this time we can see how easily a non-injured Anderson Silva destroys a non-17 times the normal amount of testosterone having Sonnen. I mean Silva already tapped his punkass once but its obviously going to take a serious beat down and (T)KO to shut Chael's overrated mouth. I guarantee that afterwards you won't be able to find a Sonnen fan if your life depended on it.

So please Joe, just make it happen already so we can forget this embarrassment to MMA and move on.

So that this time we can see how easily a non-injured Anderson Silva destroys a non-17 times the normal amount of testosterone having Sonnen. I mean Silva already tapped his punkass once but its obviously going to take a serious beat down and (T)KO to shut Chael's overrated mouth. I guarantee that afterwards you won't be able to find a Sonnen fan if your life depended on it.

So please Joe' date=' just make it happen already so we can forget this embarrassment to MMA and move on.

..[/quote']

Sonnen will not stop trying to self-promote himself so he'll always talk trash about the champion because he wants to be where Silva is currently. He doesn't care about his image or anything else. He'd sell his soul to get a title shot and try to be the best. He'd probably suck Joe Silva off to get a title shot, tbh.

You'd be really naive to think that Sonnen wouldn't cause Silva some problems again. It's not like Anderson forgot how to strike in their first fight and he was pretty much useless on the feet their first go round.

Don't let Silva's performance against Belfort and Okami fool you into thinking he's some sort of god. Those weren't fights, it was 2 scaredy cats waiting to get ko'd. Any average Joe could have put on a better fight than Okami did.

I disagree. I was a massive fan of Sonnen before ufc 117 and have never been more sure about a fight in my life, I couldn't believe it when Silva won. But after the failed drugs test i stopped being a fan although i still find him him entertaining. But even though i am not a fan of him one thing is still clear, Sonnen is a stylistic nightmare for Silva. And if a rematch were to happen my money would still be on Sonnen.

You'd be really naive to think that Sonnen wouldn't cause Silva some problems again. It's not like Anderson forgot how to strike in their first fight and he was pretty much useless on the feet their first go round.

Don't let Silva's performance against Belfort and Okami fool you into thinking he's some sort of god. Those weren't fights' date=' it was 2 scaredy cats waiting to get ko'd. Any average Joe could have put on a better fight than Okami did.[/quote']

Anderson Silva beats Sonnen if they fight again by TKO in the 2nd round.

Silva will beat Sonnen much faster in the rematch, if it happens.

If Stann wins and gets the title shot instead, he'll only have a punchers chance and will likely get KTFO.

No one can touch Anderson right now at MW. The only matches I see him having difficulty with are at 205 against strong wrestlers like Rashad or Jones.

I disagree. I was a massive fan of Sonnen before ufc 117 and have never been more sure about a fight in my life' date=' I couldn't believe it when Silva won. But after the failed drugs test i stopped being a fan although i still find him him entertaining. But even though i am not a fan of him one thing is still clear, Sonnen is a stylistic nightmare for Silva. And if a rematch were to happen my money would still be on Sonnen.[/quote']

And again you would lose!

So please Joe' date=' just make it happen already so we can forget this embarrassment to MMA and move on.

..[/quote']

I have no interest in A.S. vs Sonnen 2, because I am sure that Sonnen has 0 chance.

Sonnen will not stop trying to self-promote himself so he'll always talk trash about the champion because he wants to be where Silva is currently. He doesn't care about his image or anything else. He'd sell his soul to get a title shot and try to be the best. He'd probably suck Joe Silva off to get a title shot' date=' tbh.[/quote']

^^^Sad truth

Archived