Nam Phan back Chael on Twitter

EdGOAT

Anderson Silva does speak English

If JDS took the time to learn english so should Anderson Silva

No excuse

Why is this? Does he live here in the states? I don't think so... No one should say someone else should learn a language unless they plan to live in that country and need it to survive. He has been doing fine so I don't think it matters.

P.S. I still think Anderson Silva is a ****y A Hole

There is obviously not too many people that are bilingual here. Many bilinguals have one language that they are comfortable with and the other is still developing. Bilinguals of this sort have use of the secondary language but are not completely comfortable with it. I am that way with my secondary language and I avoid using it most of the time. I am sure Chael knows this but he know there is a lot of naive people out their that just believe everything that their told. Typical politician. :rolleyes:

There is obviously not too many people that are bilingual here. Many bilinguals have one language that they are comfortable with and the other is still developing. Bilinguals of this sort have use of the secondary language but are not completely comfortable with it. am that way with my secondary language and I avoid using most of the time. I am sure Chael knows this but he know there is a lot of naive people out their that just believe everything that their told. Typical politician. :rolleyes:

When you are speaking to an american audience and you speak english as good as Anderson does, I think you should atleast try. I actually think Anderson speaks english very well, better than a lot of brazilians who speak portuguese every chance they get.

Still, it's not a big deal and was blown out of proportion and tried to be made out into very ignorant things it obviously was not.

When you are speaking to an american audience and you speak english as good as Anderson does' date=' I think you should atleast try. I actually think Anderson speaks english very well, better than a lot of brazilians who speak portuguese every chance they get.

Still, it's not a big deal and was blown out of proportion and tried to be made out into very ignorant things it obviously was not.[/quote']

True. He should try and I probably should too, but it is very uncomfortable. I couldnt imagine trying to use it in front of millions of people.

I agree. It is blown way out of proportion. How dare a guy from Brazil speak portuguese. :rolleyes:

Archived