Bisping vs silva

SYN_GATES_UK

are we thinking of the same guy here??bisping will be the next champ without a doubt' date='silva wouldnt no what hit him once mad mike sends a hammer his way[/quote']

Yeah if he wanted to stand a chance against Silva he would have to smuggle in a hammer or 3.

Don't get me wrong I want to see this fight......just to watch Bisping lose horribly.

The guy has never beaten a proven contender. I don't care how well Miller did in Strikefarce.

I am not saying miller is a top ten guy but after cheal who is there left for silva to fight , stann imo dosen't deserve it yet .I would like bisping and belfort aswell but i think i know what the result would be .

bisping wins by ko 1st round:rolleyes:

bispings record speaks for itself as syn gates points out

Wait, you mean the list of piss poor cans he's beaten, and the fact that every he takes against a decent fighter, he loses? He got knocked down by Kang and Rivera. KANG AND RIVERA. Not too mention, Jorge knocked him down after being recently (and in illegally) concussed. So if a concussed and exhausted C-grade fighter can knock Bisping down with a casual straight right, what will Silva do?

Wait' date=' you mean the list of piss poor cans he's beaten, and the fact that every he takes against a decent fighter, he loses? He got knocked down by Kang and Rivera. KANG AND RIVERA. Not too mention, Jorge knocked him down after being recently (and in illegally) concussed. So if a concussed and exhausted C-grade fighter can knock Bisping down with a casual straight right, what will Silva do?[/quote']

Another comedian here i see, i shall tell you what silva will do NOTHING,Why i say this as ive said in previous posts silva will see the BISPING HAMMER.While im here also to your list of piss poor cans HELLLLOOOOOO these guys are professional athletes you muppet not a bunch of bar brawlers.

Another comedian here i see' date=' i shall tell you what silva will do NOTHING,Why i say this as ive said in previous posts silva will see the BISPING HAMMER.While im here also to your list of piss poor cans HELLLLOOOOOO these guys are professional athletes you muppet not a bunch of bar brawlers.[/quote']

the bisping hammer? hahahahahahahahahahahaha. what opponent saw the bisping hammer? none! the guy is overrated.

Bisping is a good technical striker with great footwork but thinking he would stand a chance against Anderson is going abit too far. And as for Bispings Hammer, i dont actually think he's ever knocked anyone out in the UFC has he? Im British & i support British fighters but he wouldnt stand a chance against Silva cos he has no KO power in his hands & Silva would just be too quick for him... it would be embarrasing.

Bisping is a good technical striker with great footwork but thinking he would stand a chance against Anderson is going abit too far. And as for Bispings Hammer' date=' i dont actually think he's ever knocked anyone out in the UFC has he? Im British & i support British fighters but he wouldnt stand a chance against Silva cos he has no KO power in his hands & Silva would just be too quick for him... it would be embarrasing.[/quote']

Regardless to being embarrasing it cant get any worse as to the belfort/okami fights,imo he deserves a crack a the title,as to ppl wanting a sonnen rematch well sorry he had his shot and lost even if he dominated the fight he still lost.BRING IN SOME FRESH MEAT.

Regardless to being embarrasing it cant get any worse as to the belfort/okami fights' date='imo he deserves a crack a the title,as to ppl wanting a sonnen rematch well sorry he had his shot and lost even if he dominated the fight he still lost.BRING IN SOME FRESH MEAT.[/quote']

I think your right, if Bisping defeats Miller then he will probably get a shot at the title cos Silva's defeated all the other fighters in the top 10, but if Sonnen beats Stann, there likely to give him a rematch 1st.

Bisping is an average fighter hyped up for the UK fans' date=' but sure give him a shot at Silva.[/quote']

Your right he has been hyped, Bisping needs to defeat a top contender like Belfort, Stann or Sonnen before he is to be taken seriously as a challenger for the title. But i still think they will give him a shot if he beats Miller cos Anderson is running out of oppenents.

silva 29-4-0

bisping 22-3-0

silva got one more loss than bisping so bisping the better fighter in my eyes.

Couldnt agree more ^

Actually I'd like to see them fight...

BUT I'd prefer to see how Bisping goes against Palhares 1st... See how

long Bisping last on the mat with Toquinho...

Archived