What dana is planning for gsp vs silva.

TheRearNaked

That would be a bad idea. Like Hells Bartender said it wouldn't sell much. More people would buy the boxing match. I don't think Dana would be foolish enough to book any UFC PPV that would have to contend with Pacquaio/Mayweather on the same night.

Hopefully he's not planning anything for GSP-Silva that fight shouldn't even be considered Dana should make Jones vs Silva or just let them all retire in their respective weight classes and forget the idea of a medium sized WW moving up to fight a guy who would be a avg. to large LHW

+100000' date=' Safe Pierre is the biggest chicken in UFC..[/quote']

are you f*ckin retarded? GSP never ducks anyone and fights whoever is placed infront of him, its not like the decision was up to him.. Dana didnt announce " Hey the fight is ready to go were just waiting to here the okay from Georges" When Dana is ready to have the fight, the fight will happen, and i have a big feeling its after GSP wins the fight with Diaz.

wow the pacman vs money fight would sell a lot more then a GSP vs Silva fight sorry.

true story, Manny got a whole country on his side. plus all the asians in the scattered across the world.

edit: and on top of that this fight most likely solidifies the greatest Boxer to date. which can be argued but that will be at hand.

Hopefully he's not planning anything for GSP-Silva that fight shouldn't even be considered Dana should make Jones vs Silva or just let them all retire in their respective weight classes and forget the idea of a medium sized WW moving up to fight a guy who would be a avg. to large LHW

Sir you surely are an idiot, first GSP is a huge welterweight and i mean huge and Silva is big but people act like he has this freakish frame he is definately not some huge strength bound fighter he's a medium sized MW at best it would not be uncalled for to have them meet at 178 or 180.... GSP has said before that he didn't want to fight Silva plus Dana, the Fertittas and GSP himself has been protecting him since day one GSP loses to Serra then his rematch is Serras first defense in the Challengers home country? GSP gets in no trouble for getting caught greasing but Falcao gets released for something that happened 9 years ago... and Penn isnt to small to fight a huge GSP but GSP fighting Silva is Ridiculous?

Yep makes sense!

To the gentleman who earlier suggested that Silva/GSP would outdraw Mayweather/Manny, I humbly submit the following retort;

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha*gasp*hahaha.

Money/Pacman is the biggest potential fight in the world right now. For the multitude of MMA fans that somehow believe if boxing is dying it makes MMA more important, I will remind you that outside of the North America and select sections of the Pacific rim, boxing is still the combat sport of the world. Manny has become a cultural icon, Mayweather has proven time and time again that he equates to pay-per-view gold. Silva/GSP is no doubt the biggest potential fight in the MMA universe right now, but if Dana (or any misguided MMA fan) would be foolish enough to even suggest putting on an event opposite Manny/Mayweather, the PPV providers would laugh them out of the building.

That being said, I am highly skeptical of the possibilities of both fights happening in the next calendar year. I have my doubts that either one will actually come to fruition, let alone both.

To the gentleman who earlier suggested that Silva/GSP would outdraw Mayweather/Manny' date=' I humbly submit the following retort;

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha*gasp*hahaha.

Money/Pacman is the biggest potential fight in the world right now. For the multitude of MMA fans that somehow believe if boxing is dying it makes MMA more important, I will remind you that outside of the North America and select sections of the Pacific rim, boxing is still [i']the[/i] combat sport of the world. Manny has become a cultural icon, Mayweather has proven time and time again that he equates to pay-per-view gold. Silva/GSP is no doubt the biggest potential fight in the MMA universe right now, but if Dana (or any misguided MMA fan) would be foolish enough to even suggest putting on an event opposite Manny/Mayweather, the PPV providers would laugh them out of the building.

That being said, I am highly skeptical of the possibilities of both fights happening in the next calendar year. I have my doubts that either one will actually come to fruition, let alone both.

well said, let me help you out on the gif after that statement.

alrightthenp1.gif

That would be the most idiotic move ever. Dana surely wants this fight to happen because that's $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ but on the same night as paquiao/mayweather is just not worth it Bob Arum would be shooting his mouth off for eternity about how paquiao/mayweather outsold silva/gsp by a landslide.

tatoo.jpg

Archived