Most Exciting Part/Favorite Part of UFC 134?

Doctor_Obviously

1. Luis Ramos's "I pooped my pants" face after getting KO'd by Erick Silva

2. Round 1 of Palhares vs Miller, including Palhares's premature victory celebration, his front kick to Dan Miller, Dan Miller almost finishing Palhares, etc.

3. Stanislav Nedkov silencing the Brazilian crowd after his defeat of Luiz Cane.

4. Big Nog getting a knockout and bonus in his home country.

5. The Barboza/Pearson fight

6. Shogun's predictable destruction of Forrest Griffin

7. Anderson Silva's 2nd round performance and domination (Remember when he was slowing putting up a fist to Okami? Was anyone else on the edge of their seats just waiting for it?)

8. Other?

There was a feeling at the start of round 2 that I though OH **** okami is gonna get it.

Anderson got through round one after feeling each other out and the start of the 2nd looked like he said to himself.

"alright enough of this crap. Im at home Im gonna play OKAMI like a ***** then drop him like a sack of **** he is."

And the rest is history

1. Luis Ramos's "I pooped my pants" face after getting KO'd by Erick Silva

2. Round 1 of Palhares vs Miller' date=' including Palhares's premature victory celebration, his front kick to Dan Miller, Dan Miller almost finishing Palhares, etc.

3. Stanislav Nedkov silencing the Brazilian crowd after his defeat of Luiz Cane.

4. Big Nog getting a knockout and bonus in his home country.

5. The Barboza/Pearson fight

6. Shogun's predictable destruction of Forrest Griffin

7. Anderson Silva's 2nd round performance and domination[b'] (Remember when he was slowing putting up a fist to Okami? Was anyone else on the edge of their seats just waiting for it?)[/b]

8. Other?

this!!!

you can include the epic entrance of Paulo Thiago.. I was there and the arena almost came down with the BOPE music (brazilian special police force)...

it was really crazy.. the hole crowd was singing.

came to post this...twitter, main event, mmajunkie was all over how loud/crazy it was for his entrance...

pearson vs barboza was a war.

silva kick before bell, looked like okami didn't know who was talking to him in his corner..lol

What a great event, full of great moments. The funniest one for me was that bald corenerman that was with eric silva! When keny goes to interview eric silva he stands next to him and he is so pumped up, he even makes a move like to wave his hair back, only he is bald loool. He is translating when helwani is interviewing eric silva and he is giving a show there too. Funny and passionate dude!

Other than this, the crowd goind mental at nogs win was awesome. Also the hat stealers were funny, they were snatching them with force lol. And palhares look on the fence was epic, i mean i like the guy, his video on youtube was very inspiring, but it seems he is pretty dumb!

I like Cane's 'I don't know know which way is up and I just spun four hundred revolutions in a swivel chair' run into the cage.

Schaub getting KO'd/punked/made to eat his words/hurt by big Nog in Brazil by a Brazilian legend of Brazil: Brazilian fighter Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira

Okami's face turning from flat to more flat.

Archived