silva is a can. fedor is real goat.

Big_Roy_Fan

first off i would like to say this is not a thread about fedor, it is about silva...

silva starts off his UFC run by KOing chris leben in 40 seconds, then finished franklin in 3 minutes to take the title..

meanwhile fedor was fighting THE mark coleman in japan, followed by mark hunt then matt lindland in russia.

next silva submits lutter in 7 minutes and finishes marquardt in 4 mintes 50 seconds,

fedor meanwhile was off fighting hong man choi in japan,

next silva finishes franklin again, submits hendo, KO's irvin, TKO's cote, decisions Leites, KOs griffin, decisions maia, submits chael, kos belfort, ko's okami..

fedor meanwhile fights tim sylvia, andrei arlovski, and brett rogers. he wins by KO in all these fights

JDS ko's werdum, and werdum decides to leave the ufc (on friendly terms) to fight in strikeforce, fedor fights him and gets caught in a submission that anyone would of been caught in..

then fedor fights bigfoot, bigfoot is a bigger fighter, and somebody cursed fedor that night and made him lose, if it wasn't for this gypsy curse fedor would of won that night.. and i think bigfoot does some sort of roids.. yeah.. he probalby does roids

and next he fights hendo, the same hendo that got submitted by silva, and the **** ref stops the fight when fedor is fine..

silva meanwhile gets beaten down by chael and nearly gets his belt taken, looks like crap against maia and leites, catches griffin and belfort with lucky KO strikes and beats okami (the can), extending the record of title defenses to 9 and record wins to 14 and people think hes the goat? pfft.. fedor is the obvious goat

fedor is the real goat and silva is nothing but a mere can

im not trolling bro' date='

im just wondering why people consider fedor to be that goat when he sucks...

anderson is 14-0 in the UFC and fedor is 1-3 in strikeforce,

i wrote the first post to sound like a delusional fedor fan[/quote']

129034500477640795.jpg

ur being a bit generous with that 3 bro id give it a 1.5... big roy fan u make me sick and this has sealed the deal ur posts will no longer get read

good,

i won't ever have to read your **** posts in my threads ever again,

goodbye ******,

go post your delusional posts about fedor in another thread fakedor fan

SIGH.......so Anderson Silva destroys all his competition in his weight division fighting ALL his competition at 185 and you think he sux.... SIGH

HAVE you watched Fedor lately? Did you watch Fedor get knocked out by Dan Henderson that was 20 pounds lighter?

DID YOU KNOW DAN HENDERSON LOST TO ANDERSON SILVA!?!?!?!?!

Sigh seriously..................SIGH

SIGH.......so Anderson Silva destroys all his competition in his weight division fighting ALL his competition at 185 and you think he sux.... SIGH

HAVE you watched Fedor lately? Did you watch Fedor get knocked out by Dan Henderson that was 20 pounds lighter?

DID YOU KNOW DAN HENDERSON LOST TO ANDERSON SILVA!?!?!?!?!

Sigh seriously..................SIGH

lol

you made me lol

Archived