Post fight interviews in the cage!!

UDONNO

Has anyone else noted that rarely do ANY of the fighters answer the questions asked after their fight that is asked by Joe Rogan/Florian......everyone says the same thing......"I train hard.......thanks to Jesus.......I love you fans...etc, but rarely do you hear them answer the questions asked about their technique, were they hurt, what was your game plan...etc.

I find this especially true when they ask these questions through translators and sometimes I don't know if it's because the translation gets all mixed up etc.

Any thoughts?

Has anyone else noted that rarely do ANY of the fighters answer the questions asked after their fight that is asked by Joe Rogan/Florian......everyone says the same thing......"I train hard.......thanks to Jesus.......I love you fans...etc' date=' but rarely do you hear them answer the questions asked about their technique, were they hurt, what was your game plan...etc.

I find this especially true when they ask these questions through translators and sometimes I don't know if it's because the translation gets all mixed up etc.

Any thoughts?[/quote']

I agree with you! I do speak portuguese and a lot of times the translations are horrible, not much we can do about it tho.

Has anyone else noted that rarely do ANY of the fighters answer the questions asked after their fight that is asked by Joe Rogan/Florian......everyone says the same thing......"I train hard.......thanks to Jesus.......I love you fans...etc' date=' but rarely do you hear them answer the questions asked about their technique, were they hurt, what was your game plan...etc.

Any thoughts?[/quote']

Wait a minute... You JUST figured this out? If I am watching fights and have any way of skipping ahead I always skip post-fight interviews. They are probably the most pointless thing in sports at the moment. Essentially outside of a few select individuals they all go like this:

Question #1

A: Sports cliche #1

Question #2

A: Sports cliche #2

Question #3 (If there's time after thanking every person in the world who ever said hi to you)

A: Sports cliche #1 repeated followed by "Thank you fans."

Interview over. If we are REALLY lucky we get to witness the "drama" of having a rival come out and the two blow eachother in front of the audience for a few minutes. Just in case every other cliche hasn't rubbed us the wrong way by now.

A: Sports cliche #1

Question #2

A: Sports cliche #2

Question #3 (If there's time after thanking every person in the world who ever said hi to you)

A: Sports cliche #1 repeated followed by "Thank you fans."

Interview over. If we are REALLY lucky we get to witness the "drama" of having a rival come out and the two blow eachother in front of the audience for a few minutes. Just in case every other cliche hasn't rubbed us the wrong way by now.

Would be agreat time to call out an oppoNent.:D

Archived