I have seen the FUTURE!!

Technique

Chael Sonnen will throw Brian Stann a beatdown setting up an epic rematch with Anderson Silva.

Dana white will make this happen in a 100,000 seat statium in Brazil. Sonnen's entrance will be more epic than Rocky 4 when Rocky Balboa went into hostile territory and fought on Russian soil.

rocky-4.jpg

Sonnen's performance will be so brilliant, so gutsy that the Brazilian Fans will begin to chant his name in admiration of his warrior spirit.

anderson-silva-chael-sonnen-apjpg-ad3261642c52a662.jpg

You do realize in that comparison, Ivan Drago used PEDs just like Chael Sonnen was and probably is still doing? Also, in that comparison, Rocky Balboa wasn't afraid of going into hostile territory and in fact, embraced it. Sonnen will poop in his pants for even thinking about going to Brazil, otherwise he would have TRULY been in Okami's corner.

Your post would be epic if it happened but it wont because Chael wont be able to leave the u.s for a few years due to his legal problems which mean a fight on american soil. But i do see chael winning a rematch.

Thats what happens when you lie and cheat.

I can see why so many americans love him though

Im still trying to figure out why the hell he's banned suddenly. I checked his post history and he has nothing offensive and he only posted once today and one or two yesterday

and i've always known him to be a good member. :confused:

He posted fight gifs of nog and roy nelson knocking out shaub

Archived