What happend to forrest?

King_Can

honestly. Does anyone remember his fight with Bonnar?

he has went from being the fighter with the most heart to having the least heart.

I had Forrest winning UD. Probably could have pulled it off if he gave a ****.

Did anderson break him?

He just isn't top competition/good enough against top competition.

typical ultimate fighter conestant really. Theres only been a couple of Ultimate fighter champions.. thats Rashad and ..............um.............

:cool: I'm more comparing his heart then his fighting skill. You could just tell by the look on his face and his pre fight interviews with ariel that he didnt give a ****...

Forrest won 4 decisions in the UFC that were all very close...could've gone either way for all the fights--Bonnar, Rampage, Tito and Franklin. And he beat guys named Bill Mahood, Elvis Sinosec and Hector Ramirez ("cans" if you will). And we all know Forrest's win over Shogun was thought to be a fluke by most, because "the real Shogun" never showed up for that fight. So is Forrest THAT impressive?

Point is, Forrest is and will always be considered good. But never great.

its how he fought bonnar' date=' not the fact he fought bonnar.

even look at his first fight with shogun.[/quote']

to make things even, every fighter has fights where they are off. i saw the same griffin in all his fights. pumped up guy ready to go to war, just saw a similar end to when he fought jardine. no worry though griffin is still a beast.

typical ultimate fighter conestant really. Theres only been a couple of Ultimate fighter champions.. thats Rashad and ..............um.............

You mean, That WAS Rashard.... If you put your bong down, you would also know that it was also Forrest....

honestly. Does anyone remember his fight with Bonnar?

he has went from being the fighter with the most heart to having the least heart.

I had Forrest winning UD. Probably could have pulled it off if he gave a ****.

Did anderson break him?

Pfft. Read your threads before, love seeing you like this. Forrest was never good. He was put in good situations due to having the best personallity in MMA. I've explained it before, not going to again. Newbie MMA fans..

Pfft. Read your threads before' date=' love seeing you like this. Forrest was never good. He was put in good situations due to having the best personallity in MMA. I've explained it before, not going to again. Newbie MMA fans..[/quote']

hes a former champion....

well I guess we all have are own opinions.

and when are you going to stop creating new accounts?

hes a former champion....

well I guess we all have are own opinions.

and when are you going to stop creating new accounts?

Having more than one account has never made me wrong about anything. Which is why so many dislike me. I have fact opinions that they hate. If they could debate me, they wouldn't ban me.

Having more than one account has never made me wrong about anything. Which is why so many dislike me. I have fact opinions that they hate. If they could debate me' date=' they wouldn't ban me.[/quote']

its facts and opinions yet you act like your opinions are right and if you disagree then you are an idiot. hypocritical? Everyone dislikes you because you should be permad and you are in love with gsp.

Archived