Did anyone else think...?

iNOOB

That when Anderson knocked Okami down for the second time and Okami was on his knees covering his face that Anderson should have submitted him???

Financially, it would have been a great move. An additional 100k on his paycheck and he more than likely would have succeeded with a RNC. He would have been guarenteed another Fight bonus to add to his stats.

I mean, we watched a whole UFC event taking place in BRAZIL with 0 submission victories.

Anyway, It is still great that he tooled Okami with striking though :).

That's the problem with people that never actually fought, when you are fighting you can't think well if I do this move I get paid more, and if you do then you just increased your chances of losing the fight as you are not focusing on the right thing! that's the reason why AS is so good, he is not there to do fancy moves or worrying about which move pays more, he gets there to win no matter what!

That's the problem with people that never actually fought' date=' when you are fighting you can't think well if I do this move I get paid more, and if you do then you just increased your chances of losing the fight as you are not focusing on the right thing! that's the reason why AS is so good, he is not there to do fancy moves or worrying about which move pays more, he gets there to win no matter what![/quote']

He does loads of fancy moves when he fights. What are you talking about?

Archived