tired of seeing silva vs jones should happen!

BART-O-LINI

Has Jones cleaned out a division? Has Jones defended his belt at least 7 times like Gsp and Silva? I'll answer for you morons, NO! I think all the people that are die hard Gsp can't do anything wrong, die hard fans, are the ones that want Silva vs Jones. I like both Gsp and Silva, this fight has to happen. Silva isn't getting younger.

Has Jones cleaned out a division? Has Jones defended his belt at least 7 times like Gsp and Silva? I'll answer for you morons' date=' NO! I think all the people that are die hard Gsp can't do anything wrong, die hard fans, are the ones that want Silva vs Jones. I like both Gsp and Silva, this fight has to happen. Silva isn't getting younger.[/quote']

So you're telling me that if Silva went up to Dana and asked him to move up to get a title shot at Jones' belt, that he is not deserving enough for it?

Maybe if it was the other way around and it was Jones that wanted to challenge Silva for his title, then your point would be valid but with Silva's record at 205, I don't see why he wouldn't get a crack at Mr. Jones.

So you're telling me that if Silva went up to Dana and asked him to move up to get a title shot at Jones' belt' date=' that he is not deserving enough for it?

Maybe if it was the other way around and it was Jones that wanted to challenge Silva for his title, then your point would be valid but with Silva's record at 205, I don't see why he wouldn't get a crack at Mr. Jones.[/quote']

what I'm saying is:Gsp vs Silva has been talked about before bones was even in the ufc. Bones is an amazing talent, no doubt. I'm not saying this would happen, but what if rampage beats bones? Would you still want Jones vs Silva? Or Gsp vs Silva? Who are considered the top p4p fighters in the world? Silva and Gsp, the fight that makes the most sense.

So you're telling me that if Silva went up to Dana and asked him to move up to get a title shot at Jones' belt' date=' that he is not deserving enough for it?

Maybe if it was the other way around and it was Jones that wanted to challenge Silva for his title, then your point would be valid but with Silva's record at 205, I don't see why he wouldn't get a crack at Mr. Jones.[/quote']

This... if the man is champ at 205.. and the fight is at 205... he deserves to be in the fight period... would I rather see gsp v silva? Maybe a little... but if silva fought jones im in for that because jones has ran through everyone shogun included.. and silva as much as it pains me to say is probably they goat.

A good friend of mine constantly talks about a GSP/Silva match up. Funny thing is when a Jones/Silva match up is brought you can tell it bothers him. Anderson and his fan boys don't want this match up. Dana and company is a different story.

I don't mind silva/bones, Silva/gsp first. If it can happen, I think the best should fight each other. If they don't, they are just cowards and their legacy doesn't mean ****

A good friend of mine constantly talks about a GSP/Silva match up. Funny thing is when a Jones/Silva match up is brought you can tell it bothers him. Anderson and his fan boys don't want this match up. Dana and company is a different story.

I like Anderson, u can all me his fan boy if u want, and i wanna see Silva vs JBJ.

But Dana should arrange Silva vs GSP(if GSP beat Diaz) first, cos:

1. Silva is no1 p4p and GSP is no2 p4p.

2. Silva vs GSP is long overude.

3. Silva overall size/weight is similar to GSP than JBJ. (silva doesn't weight much n GSP is a big WW)

4. JBJ hasn't even defended his title once yet, so Silva vs GSP first then Silva vs JBJ.

I like Anderson' date=' u can all me his fan boy if u want, and i wanna see Silva vs JBJ.

3. Silva overall size/weight is similar to GSP than JBJ. (silva doesn't weight much n GSP is a big WW)

4. JBJ hasn't even defended his title once yet, so Silva vs GSP first then Silva vs JBJ.[/quote']

Well said. Basically what I said, you just simplified it in a list form. Good job.

I like Anderson' date=' u can all me his fan boy if u want, and i wanna see Silva vs JBJ.

4. JBJ hasn't even defended his title once yet, so Silva vs GSP first then Silva vs JBJ.[/quote']

When it comes to destroying people Jones has been the closest to Silva thus far. That's why I want to see this fight.

Has Jones cleaned out a division? Has Jones defended his belt at least 7 times like Gsp and Silva? I'll answer for you morons' date=' NO! I think all the people that are die hard Gsp can't do anything wrong, die hard fans, are the ones that want Silva vs Jones. I like both Gsp and Silva, this fight has to happen. Silva isn't getting younger.[/quote']

Before you even think about that fight, we have to see GSP can beat some middleweights, GSP have to show that he is able to beat a guy like Vitor or Sonnen.

Archived