Bright508620 last words.

bright508620

I will admit all the things that i TRULY believe before i leave.

TOP 3 P4P

1) Anderson Silva

2) GSP

3) Jose Aldo

Do i think Chael will beat Anderson if he beats Stann?

Yes. But! If Anderson improves on his JJ and his TD defense, i think we can see a TKO'ed Sonnen. Its a close fight. But i still would take Sonnen due to his recent performance. Styles make fights, and i believe Sonnen would edge him out this time around.

Who are my favorite fighters?

1) Georges St. Pierre

2) Clay Guida

3) Chael Sonnen

4) Cain Velasquez

5) Diego Sanchez

Am i a troll?

I troll you people all the time, but only because i come here to laugh. Not to be serious. I don't get on this forum to share with people i have no idea are. I don't know you. Who cares. Its a forum that getting banned is the worst thing that can happen. who cares.

Anderson Silva

1) Did i ever hate him? NO

2a) Did i like to troll him? YES

2b) why? because there a **** load of Silva fans on this forum who are active. Im talking 75%. And i got to ALL of you believe it or not.

3) Is he a bad fighter? NO. only a delusional person would think so. Hes a great fighter. IMO the best in history of MMA.

So, i hope you all have a good day. I will be talking to you all very soon;)

I DONT CARE. this forum is w/e. I trolled a bet. i guess you really arent understanding anything.

I trolled you by saying you trolled a bet :rolleyes:

GTFO, everytime your **** predictions don't come true, you say you were trollin, but when they do come true your like "Oh i called it! im the best, you thought i was trollin LOL!"

I will admit all the things that i TRULY believe before i leave.

TOP 3 P4P

1) Anderson Silva

2) GSP

3) Jose Aldo

Do i think Chael will beat Anderson if he beats Stann?

Yes. But! If Anderson improves on his JJ and his TD defense' date=' i think we can see a TKO'ed Sonnen. Its a close fight. But i still would take Sonnen due to his recent performance. Styles make fights, and i believe Sonnen would edge him out this time around.[/color']

Who are my favorite fighters?

1) Georges St. Pierre

2) Clay Guida

3) Chael Sonnen

4) Cain Velasquez

5) Diego Sanchez

Am i a troll?

I troll you people all the time, but only because i come here to laugh. Not to be serious. I don't get on this forum to share with people i have no idea are. I don't know you. Who cares. Its a forum that getting banned is the worst thing that can happen. who cares.

Anderson Silva

1) Did i ever hate him? NO

2a) Did i like to troll him? YES

2b) why? because there a **** load of Silva fans on this forum who are active. Im talking 75%. And i got to ALL of you believe it or not.

3) Is he a bad fighter? NO. only a delusional person would think so. Hes a great fighter. IMO the best in history of MMA.

So, i hope you all have a good day. I will be talking to you all very soon;)

AM I an AS fan... Nope. DO I think your an Idiot?? Yes

Do I think you THIRST FOR ATTENTION (you saw what I did there) Yes. GTFO and please take all of your troll fail with you.

Wanna hear a joke about Pizza?

Never mind, it's too cheesy.

smile.jpg

tongue my balls

No account bet means ME NOT LEAVING.

haha i don't know why you would leave in the first place. You make things interesting here on the forum and know how to stir arguments left and right. And it's fun reading them:D

And people already know you would just make another account anyways. Its the ****ing internet for christ sakes.

haha i don't know why you would leave in the first place. You make things interesting here on the forum and know how to stir arguments left and right. And it's fun reading them:D

i know. Its just that there are so many internet tough guys on here that they can't laugh once in a while. They all freak out on things.

AND, instead of laughing at my comments, they start calling my weight lifting out and how retarded i am.

Think about it. None of you know me. I stir things up. Its entertainment. And why you guys start getting personal with me? Well, just be lucky the mods haven't caught you. I have done almost nothing wrong to be banned. All of you (well most) have called me out PERSONALLY. when i have videos up of something. I am strong. Im not going to lie. and you think i couldn't beat you in a fight? Why. you don't know me outside of my weight room. freaks. You got nothing to show. That just makes you even more pieces of crap.

hahaha

i know. Its just that there are so many internet tough guys on here that they can't laugh once in a while. They all freak out on things.

AND' date=' instead of laughing at my comments, they start calling my weight lifting out and how retarded i am.

Think about it. None of you know me. I stir things up. Its entertainment. And why you guys start getting personal with me? Well, just be lucky the mods haven't caught you. I have done almost nothing wrong to be banned. All of you (well most) have called me out PERSONALLY. when i have videos up of something. I am strong. Im not going to lie. and you think i couldn't beat you in a fight? Why. you don't know me outside of my weight room. freaks. You got nothing to show. That just makes you even more pieces of crap.

hahaha[/quote']

Tell your mother she isn't getting paid for last night , and you can't bust a grape you Rampage wanted me to tell you that.

good lord u all whining and complaining over something so little that means nothing unless this the only thing in your life that means anything grow up let it go and quit crying bout the little stuff and just have fun

exactly. who the **** cares. Even though my main page is a little crying. But its all the truth. The title is misleading. But thats what all these people are whining about.

AND' date=' instead of laughing at my comments, they start calling my weight lifting out and how retarded i am.

hahaha[/quote']

If lifting weights and strength was all that counted, brock Lesnar would still be champ.

If lifting weights and strength was all that counted' date=' brock Lesnar would still be champ.[/quote']

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Like i said! YOU DONT KNOW ME! ahahaha. wow. have you been to school before? Lifting weights is not the only thing i do in my life. I train other disciplines. I don't just lift weights. I don't just eat chicken. I eat eggs also. You are calling me 1 dimensional when you have NO IDEA WHAT ELSE I DO. youtube doesn't explain your life buddy!!! lmao.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Like i said! YOU DONT KNOW ME! ahahaha. wow. have you been to school before? Lifting weights is not the only thing i do in my life. I train other disciplines. I don't just lift weights. I don't just eat chicken. I eat eggs also. You are calling me 1 dimensional when you have NO IDEA WHAT ELSE I DO. youtube doesn't explain your life buddy!!! lmao.

Why do you post stuff on YouTube? When you put stuff out there like that, what are people supposed to think? It's your own fault.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

You are not better than Brock Lesnar. Bright is not better than Brock Lesnar.

good lord u all whining and complaining over something so little that means nothing unless this the only thing in your life that means anything grow up let it go and quit crying bout the little stuff and just have fun

+1. thats what im saying.

Archived