I'm not saying Schaub & Griffin took a dive...

||LastManStanding||

Okami was always going to be outclassed but I got a weird vibe coming from the Schaub fight. Make no mistake, after that big right hand Schaub dropped his defense because he was on his way out, I understand that, but his punches before that seemed so loose and uncommited and the way he let himself get backed up against the fence, it looked kinda dodgy.

Then when I saw Forest's against a visibly slow and sluggish Shogun I must say that didn't look like the Forest from the first fight. Seriously, watch again how that fight ends, it's kinda odd looking.Shogun didn't even connect. He swings and misses high. Forest then basically drops and curls up. Seriously, watch it again...

I'm just gonna say it, I believe these guys earned an under the table fight of the night bonus...

I'm just saying they looked like someone came to see them in the lockerroom..

Anyone get that feeling as well?

I agree with you.

That part where their eyes rolled all the way back inside their heads and those rag doll physics they seem to display as they hit the ground.. Man, UFC got some sick 3D CGI to slap that right in there. Even the guys in the arena were fooled.

HERes the thing....Forrest was absolutely nailed by a nasty uppercut Shogun through, i noticed Shogun was slower than usual and he seemed to be throwing nothing but haymakers, but he looked seriously angry. He landed a couple of really clean shots on Forrest which seemed to rock him early on, especially that upercut, that sent him back pedaling.

I agree with you.

That part where their eyes rolled all the way back inside their heads and those rag doll physics they seem to display as they hit the ground...

lol... you seem to miss the concept of a dive. A dive means you lose on purpose ' date=' not [u']fake[/u] a ko. Schaub got ko'ed alright. It's just that he looked like he let himself get ktfo rather effortlessly. Same as Griffin who basically stopped defending himself after he went to the floor after a complete swing and miss by Shogun.

lol... you seem to miss the concept of a dive. A dive means you lose on purpose ' date=' not [u']fake[/u] a ko. Schaub got ko'ed alright. It's just that he looked like he let himself get ktfo rather effortlessly. Same as Griffin who basically stopped defending himself after he went to the floor after a complete swing and miss by Shogun.

I was being sarcastic.

Your opinion seems to be serious business.

Schaub fight was back and forth. They were ****ing going at it. Schaub landed some good shots. Nogueria was the better man and landed the shots to put him away.

I think Griffin's focus was more on his wife whos in labor and he just felt like he needed to be home to see his first child. But he did fight. Shogun just landed some good combos and came at him.

Okami was always going to be outclassed but I got a weird vibe coming from the Schaub fight. Make no mistake' date=' after that big right hand Schaub dropped his defense because he was on his way out, I understand that, but his punches before that seemed so loose and uncommited and the way he let himself get backed up against the fence, it looked kinda dodgy.

Then when I saw Forest's against a visibly slow and sluggish Shogun I must say that didn't look like the Forest from the first fight. Seriously, watch again how that fight ends, it's kinda odd looking.Shogun didn't even connect. He swings and misses high. Forest then basically drops and curls up. Seriously, watch it again...

I'm just gonna say it, I believe these guys earned an under the table fight of the night bonus...[/quote']

I just rewatched it because it wouldn't surprise me if the Griffin fight was fixed, but I just cant say I agree. Yes, the punch prior to Forrest going down missed, but there was one solid shot when he was rolling over into guard that landed flush and Forrest's head went backwards.

The only bs about this card was the Pearson/Barboza decision.

hey buddy here is a pic of the "swing and a miss" you are talking about, as it clearly shows Shogun nails Griffin on the left side of his neck, I don't know about you but if you get hit there with that kind of power, you will get dizzy!!!

Shogun134

If anyone was going to lose on purpose I don't think they would want to get beat the **** up and humiliated in front of billions of people. If anyone was going to lose on purpose wouldn't you think they would like to lose a lot easier by getting submitted? I mean it's a lot easier to purposely give up your back for an rnc than to let your opponent tee off on you and not respond.

hey buddy here is a pic of the "swing and a miss" you are talking about' date=' as it clearly shows Shogun nails Griffin on the left side of his neck, I don't know about you but if you get hit there with that kind of power, you will get dizzy!!!

Shogun134 [/quote']

+1, you know you ****ed up when someone with that low of posts and his sign up date posts just to school. DAMN!

I sadly do. Only 1 non-Brazilian won last night I believe. Rest of the fights the Brazilian fighters won.

Statistically its pretty out there

cane and ramos were the only brazilians that lost, the very first fight im sure were two-non brazilians..

i don't think anyone took a dive. its must be hard to fight when the other guy is going 200% bc he is fighting at home. looking at the nog fight, he would of prob dropped after a uppercut from schaub, i think all brazilians, even silva though not as much, came out of their fight with some pretty good marks/hits...but that was not going to be enough to lose a fight. in brazil, you prob would have to have shot nog/rua/silva to beat them...i would of fought with the same amount of pride if i was in front of all my fam/friends, shown for free on cable tv (it was free in brazil)

I think Forrest should seriously consider retiring. It's one thing losing, but to lose and look so horrible and outclassed in doing so that people question if it was even for real, has to tell you something. And to make it even more sad, this isn't the 1st time this has come up for him (Silva fight).

For those who think fights were thrown its time to go back to your other hobby WWE.

I can see how you get WWE and UFC mixed up. A lack of education and 3 letters in a row is quite confusing. You had your nose deep in a pack of pringles and thought the first 3 letters in a row that you saw must be my channel.

Who wouldve guessed right.

People who think it's strange that only 1 non-Brazilian won at UFC 134, do you not realize that the UFC put those fights together so that the Brazilians most likely WOULD win? Why would they want to match up the Brazilian fighters against guys that would probably beat them?

Besides Nog vs. Schaub, it was pretty easy to predict that the Brazilians would win their fights.

People who think it's strange that only 1 non-Brazilian won at UFC 134' date=' do you not realize that the UFC put those fights together so that the Brazilians most likely WOULD win? Why would they want to match up the Brazilian fighters against guys that would probably beat them?

Besides Nog vs. Schaub, it was pretty easy to predict that the Brazilians would win their fights.[/quote']

Pearson shouldve won

Shogun was hit and miss, depending on which shogun turned up.

Silva was always going to be a W for him

Nog and shaub was supposed to go the other way.

I think you guys are bitter sad little bedroom hermits who need to get out more

Okami was always going to be outclassed but I got a weird vibe coming from the Schaub fight. Make no mistake' date=' after that big right hand [b']Schaub dropped his defense because he was on his way out, I understand that, but his punches before that seemed so loose and uncommited and the way he let himself get backed up against the fence, it looked kinda dodgy.[/b]

I'm just gonna say it, I believe these guys earned an under the table fight of the night bonus...

The bolded only proves that you are too dumb to live. For starters, Schaub didn't commit fully to striking because he knew he was ****ed if Nog scored a TD and was in a dominant position. That is why he seemed apprehensive.

Shogun visibly slow and sluggish? Shogun in the first Griffin and the Bones fight was slow and sluggish. This Shogun look infinitely better.

Please, please, please, for the sake of everything holy and the people that personally know you, end your worthless existence! ****ING MORON!!!

People who think it's strange that only 1 non-Brazilian won at UFC 134' date=' do you not realize that the UFC put those fights together so that the Brazilians most likely WOULD win? Why would they want to match up the Brazilian fighters against guys that would probably beat them?

Besides Nog vs. Schaub, it was pretty easy to predict that the Brazilians would win their fights.[/quote']

Maybe, but the fact that Brazil fighters are just better than just about anybody else also had a huge part in the outcome.

Maybe' date=' but the fact that Brazil fighters are just better than just about anybody else also had a huge part in the outcome.[/quote']

Why don't you just ****ing quit spewing the garbage that comes out of your mouth and go shoot yourself in the mother****ing head you ****ing **** sucker.

Why don't you just ****ing quit spewing the garbage that comes out of your mouth and go shoot yourself in the mother****ing head you ****ing **** sucker.

**** off you stupid little ******. If you don't think Brazil is eons ahead of the US as far as pure fighting, you should hang yourself.

The bolded only proves that you are too dumb to live. For starters' date=' Schaub didn't commit fully to striking because he knew he was ****ed if Nog scored a TD and was in a dominant position. That is why he seemed apprehensive.

Shogun visibly slow and sluggish? Shogun in the first Griffin and the Bones fight was slow and sluggish. This Shogun look infinitely better.

Please, please, please, for the sake of everything holy and the people that personally know you, end your worthless existence! ****ING MORON!!![/quote']

**** off you stupid little ******. If you don't think Brazil is eons ahead of the US as far as pure fighting' date=' you should hang yourself.[/quote']

f1a62a1ac76ab037a6ff6aa.gif?1314424506

How does your argument escalate to threats that the other should kill them-self?...ya'll mad.

Archived