Anderson Silva would KNOCK OUT Jon Jones.

RatedRSuperstar1406053149

If they ever fight, that will be my prediction. And I'll sig bet anyone!! But sadly...I don't think that fight's gonna happen. It's either Silva vs. GSP or Silva vs. Jones. One of those superfights is gonna happen, that's for damn sure. Silva said he wanted to retire with a superfight. Or at least that's what I heard.

Oh, and if GSP fought Silva, Silva would KO GSP as well. And I'll sig bet anyone on that ;) But the fight would be close, that's for damn sure.

If they ever fight' date=' that will be my prediction. And I'll sig bet anyone!! But sadly...[b']I don't think that fight's gonna happen[/b]. It's either Silva vs. GSP or Silva vs. Jones. One of those superfights is gonna happen, that's for damn sure. Silva said he wanted to retire with a superfight. Or at least that's what I heard.

Oh, and if GSP fought Silva, Silva would KO GSP as well. And I'll sig bet anyone on that ;) But the fight would be close, that's for damn sure.

You just contradicted yourself there.

ill have to disagree with you. I think Jones would beat him. Probably tko. Jones with his reach advantage and elusive style, not to mention he's bigger, he'll beat Silva, imo.

Silva vs Safe Pierre(if he wins against Diaz)

then

Silva vs Jon Jones(if he wins against Rampage)

or Silva vs Sonnen 2(if he wins against Stann)

I wouldn't mind seeing Silva/Sonnen 2, but at the same time, it'd be very interesting to see what happens to Sonnen, should he lose to Stann.

I'd sigbet anyone that Jones would win' date=' and most definetly finish Anderson. His takedowns are too good and he would smash him with elbows. Bad matchup for the #1 p4p[/quote']

This isnt Rua vs Jones again......

Silva would KO Jones.

Jones standup is very overrated imo.

Archived