give sonnen........

punani_patrol_96706

Hate to say this about one of my very favorite fighters' date=' but Sonnen would beat him. Hendo is amazing, but his TDD has always been his downfall, and Sonnen is an awesome wrestler.

Sonnen UD. :([/quote']

i see what you are saying. but i still feel henderson would be able to stuff his takedowns. not real confident in my statement but i would go for hendo. chael and dan are actually good friends if i am not mistaken. saw an interview that dan did where he said alot of people take chael to serious. cool interview though.

Wtf is up with the hendo hype. Hes 3-2 in the ufc and you guys get all crazy about him beating fedor. Well its been said for a while.that fedor was overrated and he only recently started to fight competitive opponents. Guess what hes like 1-3 in strikeforce so get them nuts off your mouth.

Hendo is almost 40 and hes a 1 trick poney just drop it.

Wtf is up with the hendo hype. Hes 3-2 in the ufc and you guys get all crazy about him beating fedor. Well its been said for a while.that fedor was overrated and he only recently started to fight competitive opponents. Guess what hes like 1-3 in strikeforce so get them nuts off your mouth.

Hendo is almost 40 and hes a 1 trick poney just drop it.

dont fight the hype of Hendo' date=' the hype will always be there when you are as amazing as he is. the guy lost to rampage and silva. should i tell you who they are?

[img']http://www.gifbin.com/bin/072011/1311875540_delta_force_chuck_norris__deal_with_it.gif[/img]

dont fight the hype of Hendo' date=' the hype will always be there when you are as amazing as he is. the guy lost to rampage and silva. should i tell you who they are?

[img']http://www.gifbin.com/bin/072011/1311875540_delta_force_chuck_norris__deal_with_it.gif[/img]

Ok losing is cool but where are his significant wins as of late? People are so dumb. Silva lines up ko after ko and people still argue that he isnt that good. But when any old *** pride legend gets 1 freagin win all of a sudden hes back on track and is a top mw, maybe even the best there is? Get ****ing real. Hendo is good but he will never be able to line consistent streaks anymore cuz all he has is the h bomb. And guys who live only by the bomb dont cut it very long without losing. Winning against fedor isnt significant the man is on a losing streak.

Ok losing is cool but where are his significant wins as of late? People are so dumb. Silva lines up ko after ko and people still argue that he isnt that good. But when any old *** pride legend gets 1 freagin win all of a sudden hes back on track and is a top mw' date=' maybe even the best there is? Get ****ing real. Hendo is good but he will never be able to line consistent streaks anymore cuz all he has is the h bomb. And guys who live only by the bomb dont cut it very long without losing. Winning against fedor isnt significant the man is on a losing streak.[/quote']

alright bro, keep hating. Hendo doesnt just have the H bomb, thats his signature move and you are to dumb see his what else he brings. its cool though, keep hating.

dealwithit.gif

Sonnen knocked Anderson silva down 3 different times with strikes.....Chael has good hands and a better chin....he has never been KOed and never beaten by decision.

Even Brian Stann said in a interview....nobody at 185 lbs. wants to fight CHael Sonnen...no matter what they say!

Anderson doesnt want to fight Chael, Hendo or Vitor again!

and he sure doesnt want Palhares!

Sonnen knocked Anderson silva down 3 different times with strikes.....Chael has good hands and a better chin....he has never been KOed and never beaten by decision.

Even Brian Stann said in a interview....nobody at 185 lbs. wants to fight CHael Sonnen...no matter what they say!

Anderson doesnt want to fight Chael' date=' Hendo or Vitor again!

and he sure doesnt want Palhares![/quote']

the reason i can see them not fighting is because they are friends. other than that nobody has a string enough chin to take a bomb from dan. with that being said lets see this match up!

edit: Dan would fight anybody, he proved that time and time again. and he stood and banged with the best, with chael it would only be a matter of time before he results in his takedowns. and even that would be a bad department for him in the fight with dan.

Archived