Rousimar vs maia who takes it?

JON_KO_DOE860

this ^

Maia's standup looked awesome in the last fight' date=' huge improvement, and [b']his BJJ is far superior to Palhares[/b].

Thier skill level is pretty close actually and Palhares is also much more powerful and athletic.

Even in a pure BJJ match i think Palhares would take Maia.

Holy **** i was just looking at his wiki and it said

"His nickname' date=' Portuguese for "tree stump", comes from his short, stocky, heavily muscled build and the fact that while destitute [b']as a young man, he lived underneath a bridge."[/b]

lmfao the guys a real life troll. hahaha

lmfao

Thier skill level is pretty close actually and Palhares is also much more powerful and athletic.

Even in a pure BJJ match i think Palhares would take Maia.

I'd say in a pure BJJ match Maia take's it on points. But in submission wrestling and MMA, Palhares takes them both by finishes..

I'd say in a pure BJJ match Maia take's it on points. But in submission wrestling and MMA' date=' Palhares takes them both by finishes..[/quote']

I'm not sure.....Maia has improved his striking so much , his Jiu Jiuts is obviously great and his cardio car exceeds Palhares's ,he could really work him to decision win or a late TKO. If however Palhares wins this and Munoz beats Leben I'd really like to see...

Munoz vs Palhares for a title shot.

I'm not sure.....Maia has improved his striking so much ' date=' his Jiu Jiuts is obviously great and his cardio car exceeds Palhares's ,he could really work him to decision win or a late TKO. If however Palhares wins this and Munoz beats Leben I'd really like to see...

[b']Munoz vs Palhares for a title shot[/b].

Sounds realistic. And it sounds good to.

I'm not sure.....Maia has improved his striking so much ' date=' his Jiu Jiuts is obviously great and his cardio car exceeds Palhares's ,he could really work him to decision win or a late TKO. If however Palhares wins this and Munoz beats Leben I'd really like to see...

Munoz vs Palhares for a title shot.[/quote']

I agree with everything you said.

Archived