Yoshihiro Akiyama

Pengu

I just had a thought that if Akiyama does make his 170lbs debut in the UFC, would anyone be interested in him fighting Fitch when the UFC goes to Japan?

I mean Fitch would want to take him down but with the great judo base sexyama would probably be able to stuff them and use his striking to win the fight.

thoughts?

I think dana would want to see akiyama fight at 170 and would make him an offer he couldnt refuse, go down to 170 if not no more job in the ufc, but probably fitch could take him down but akiyama is no slouch when it comes to takedowns and takedown defence so would be interesting imo

I just had a thought that if Akiyama does make his 170lbs debut in the UFC' date=' would anyone be interested in him fighting Fitch when the UFC goes to Japan?

I mean Fitch would want to take him down but with the great judo base sexyama would probably be able to stuff them and use his striking to win the fight.

thoughts?[/quote']

Sexy doesnt deserve Fitch.

He is on a 3 fight losing streak why would the UFC match him with the No2 ranked WW in the world :confused:

If anything it would be Sexy vs Wandy at UFC Japan.

If Sexy ever did drop down to WW, then Dan Hardy would be a good opponent. Loser gets cut.

Everyone is saying Wandy vs Akiyama but i honestly don't see dana white giving him another shot at 185lbs, he is under sized for a middleweight. yeah ofcourse he does not deserve Fitch but atm Fitch has no1 to fight, i just want to see Akiyama fight a grappler than would want to try take akiyama down, would be interesting.

Archived