Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson Believes Jon Jones Is Spying on Him

bahrain2009

It all sounds very possible to me. I'm surprised you don't hear more of this in MMA, considering how often fighters switch camps.... they often have allegiances with fighters from other camps, and could therefore share info cross-camp.

However I thought 'Page was with Wolfslair, so I don't see how naybody from that camp has any allegiance with Jones or Jones' camp. So there must be money involved, if its true, which it probably is not.

If it were true, all it would tell me is that Jones is scared of Rampage.

It all sounds very possible to me. I'm surprised you don't hear more of this in MMA' date=' considering how often fighters switch camps.... they often have allegiances with fighters from other camps, and could therefore share info cross-camp.

However I thought 'Page was with Wolfslair, so I don't see how naybody from that camp has any allegiance with Jones or Jones' camp. So there must be money involved, if its true, which it probably is not.

If it were true, all it would tell me is that Jones is scared of Rampage.[/quote']

Nay offence but fear they say caN b healthy...Rampage should be afraid deep down a liiiiiiiiiiiitle bit, so should Jones be. This could-b gooood-fight!! :D

Archived