Sign in to follow this  
JON_KO_DOE860

Top five best chins in ufc

Lmao you dirty troll lol j/k don't forget patt barry

Pat Barry has a great chin, these mma guys aren't used to being hit the same way as k1 guys :cool:

1 chris leben 2 Jake shields 3rampage 4shane carwin 5 hendo

Has been TKO'd/KO'd before. shouldn't count.

no particular order

Ben Henderson

Jake Shields

Nick Diaz

Dan Henderson

BJ Penn

no particular order

Ben Henderson

Jake Shields

Nick Diaz

Dan Henderson

BJ Penn

Bro rampage took 20 knees to the face got tko but wasn't completey out chris takes punches goes in zombie mode and knock mother****ers out

1. Brendan Schaub

2. Stefan Struve

3. Wanderlei Silva

4. Rashad Evans

5. GSP

I saw Rashad Evans and thought this was serious. Then I saw Schaub and GSP and was like...damn.

in no particular order i would have to say

hendo, chuck in his prime, wanderlei in his prime, rampage, carwin

and honorable mention to roy nelson

however whens the last time bj's chin really got tested? no one has even come close to connecting with his chin but wht do i know bj's deff up there

I'm surprised nobody has said Roy Nelson yet. That guy has an iron chin.

TRUE... ALSO JON FITCH, remember how he lasted 5 rounds against GSP. And don't forget Frankie Edgar, he got it tested last time.

no particular order

Ben Henderson

Jake Shields

Nick Diaz

Dan Henderson

BJ Penn

Good chin doesn't have to do with being TKOed or not , it's the punish you can sustain and how you are unaffected by big shots. Ben was dropped by Pettis 4 times in their fight and dropped by Cerrone and dropped by Jim Miller so I'm sorry awful candidate, he's very durable and good at surviving but not because of his chin.

Nick Diaz applies the exact same , he gets dropped a lot he has by no means a strong chin , he's just durable and amazing at surviving , it's not because of his chin though.

Same applies for Jake Shields , Kampmann dropped him , GSP dropped him , Hendo dropped him , he's just great at surving , very durable fight it's more of a heart , mind and conditioning thing.

Leben eats BOMBS Anderson and Stanns beating were TKOs.... I think that should be proof enough but the Akiyama fight , Wanderlei , Terry Martin , Cote and so on...He has a iron chin.

Rampage...DID YOU SEE WHAT SHOGUN DID TO HIM? He was conscious. I haven't seen him withstand a beating like that anymore though , Rashad and Machida dropped him without HUGE SHOTS. I can agree with discrediting that.

Does Anderson have a amazing chin? Sonnen dropped him 2-3 times cleanly and obviously so I doubt it , Anderson is just about impossible to find when you're striking he could leave his chin at home most nights , doesn't mean it's a strong one.

Hendo....has one of the best chins in the sport ever for sure.

BJ Penn , I'll agree he has a great chin , I don't think I've ever seen him dropped.

Gonna step out of the "rules" line;

Cabbage had THE chin.

And to whoever said GSP has a chin, wrong. I like the guy as a fighter, but part of his talent is that everyone knows he is weak chinned. It's that no one is able to clip him. Hard to believe the best fighter in the world has a weak chin. Incredible fighter.

I don't think I have seen anyone take a beating like Roy Nelson, and Rampage can.

Nelson

Rampage

Hendo

Leben

Akiyama

Honorable mention goes to prime Chuck, prime Wandy, prime Big Nog, Fedor, Tito, Brock(he runs but his chin is tough), Couture, and Mir(dude can take a hit). I don't really remember anytime Silva or Penn got their chins tested, but both dudes are hard to make bleed.

1. BJ Penn

2. Anderson Silva

3. Cain Velasquez

4. Chris Leben

5. Rampage Jackson/Roy Nelson/Stephan Bonnar/Fabio Maldonado/Frank Edgar

The last four are notable mentions.

We really haven't saw Jds chin tested

Yes we have. Carwin landed one hard blow and JDS acted like he wasn't even punched.