Sign in to follow this  
adaMs06

Thiago Silva

Anyone think this man can make a comeback from the steroid bannishment?

I honestly think he has the heart and talent to go far in the LHW division.. not to mention he is one crazy mother facccker.. thoughts?

Anyone think this man can make a comeback from the steroid bannishment?

I honestly think he has the heart and talent to go far in the LHW division.. not to mention he is one crazy mother facccker.. thoughts?

I think if they try to put Gustafsson vs Thiago Silva together , it would be magnificent.

I think if they try to put Gustafsson vs Thiago Silva together ' date=' it would be magnificent.[/quote']

That would be amazing although I think the Swede would finish it with strikes.

I think if they try to put Gustafsson vs Thiago Silva together ' date=' it would be magnificent.[/quote']

LOL didn't answer my question but that would be a sick fight. Thiago would win via Murder from top mount.

Thiago Silva vs Shogun sounds nice :)

yeesh i donno about that fight go either way. Thiago does not do good with fighters who evade and run ect.. thats why his only 2 losses are agaisnt rashad and lyoto.

I think thiago can be force to recon with if he stays healthy.. we'll see what happens in the future.

I don think he will get back to his form, he was almost back in tittle contention and the roids messed his career up. Now the dude has time off he can be training hard, hitting the gym hard and instead he is getting ugly neck tats. Too me that doesnt seem like he is focused on winning and getting back in top form in the ufc.

you know it takes a few hrs to get a tattoo right? it's like saying guida isn't taking fighting serious because he would have had to go looking around at a bunch of rv's before buying one he liked

yeesh i donno about that fight go either way. Thiago does not do good with fighters who evade and run ect.. thats why his only 2 losses are agaisnt rashad and lyoto.

I think thiago can be force to recon with if he stays healthy.. we'll see what happens in the future.

I'm sorry but Shogun would wreck Thiago Silva.

I wanna see a Tito O. vs a Thiago S. match. I hate both fighters but it will still be an exciting match.

OR

Thiago S. vs Lil Nog would also be a good match-up.

Make either of these matches happen!

you know it takes a few hrs to get a tattoo right? it's like saying guida isn't taking fighting serious because he would have had to go looking around at a bunch of rv's before buying one he liked

God your so smart!! your absuletly correct.. getting tattoos obviously stops a man from training hard in a whole year.

Thiago is bad ***' date=' but he's also really overrated.[/quote']

Please explain.. he only has 2 losses and the only fight he looked terriable in was vs machida. He fought Rashad Evans with 3 herniated discs in his back to save the card, and in my opinon Evans did absuletly nothing to hurt him. A few take downs in which Silva got back up within seconds of being taken down.. and on top of all this almost finished Rashad in the 3rd. Yes he lost but he did not look bad at all.

Please explain.. he only has 2 losses and the only fight he looked terriable in was vs machida. He fought Rashad Evans with 3 herniated discs in his back to save the card' date=' and in my opinon Evans did absuletly nothing to hurt him. A few take downs in which Silva got back up within seconds of being taken down.. and on top of all this almost finished Rashad in the 3rd. Yes he lost but he did not look bad at all.[/quote']

He has lost to anyone good.