Sign in to follow this  
SirRender

Alan Belcher vs Jason MacDonald

Yes lol. I'm super pumped to see Belcher returning from that career threatening eye injury it's awesome. He's was looking fantastic before his injury, hope he can get the win that would be great. It's gonna be a real close fight imo considering Belchers long layoff over more than a year he's going to be rusty.

I'll be rooting for Belcher as he is one of my favs but i'm looking forward to this fight. But i'll say Belcher UD.

Yes lol. I'm super pumped to see Belcher returning from that career threatening eye injury it's awesome. He's was looking fantastic before his injury' date=' hope he can get the win that would be great. It's gonna be a real close fight imo considering Belchers long layoff over more than a year he's going to be rusty.

I'll be rooting for Belcher as he is one of my favs but i'm looking forward to this fight. But i'll say Belcher UD.[/quote']

That's messed up. lol.

I like Jason MacDonald, I think he's well-rounded and exciting to watch, plus he's on his way back too. Belcher should be cut for that fat elvis impersonating Johnny Cash tattoo. lol

Belcher's gonna KTFO. How can so many people back McDonald? We've already seen how Alan Belcher fights even after a long layoff.