Sign in to follow this  
bright508620

To all my haters

Wow, this reminds me of a WWF character (Ravishing Rick Rude, Rick the model Martel, Chris Masters, Dolph Ziggler, Mr Wonderfull Paul Orndoff) who bases his whole 'personality' on his superior physique. It is amazing how many people get annoyed because someone has a better body than them.

Some people cant seem to face the fact that they are not the best looking person in the world and hate someone who looks better than them. I have to say, he is playing the role to perfection as you all are biting.

hehe this guy is much better than Shady, Fast, Sco and Raffy ever were.

Wow' date=' this reminds me of a WWF character (Ravishing Rick Rude, Rick the model Martel, Chris Masters, Dolph Ziggler, Mr Wonderfull Paul Orndoff) who bases his whole 'personality' on his superior physique. It is amazing how many people get annoyed because someone has a better body than them.

Some people cant seem to face the fact that they are not the best looking person in the world and hate someone who looks better than them. I have to say, he is playing the role to perfection as you all are biting.

hehe this guy is much better than Shady, Fast, Sco and Raffy ever were.[/quote']

Um, I'm pretty sure most disliked him before he even posted a picture of himself...

I will fight Anderson anywhere' date=' anytime, anyplace. Its simple. I would out muscle him to the ground where i would LnP his ***. SURE, theres no way i could beat him in a standup fight or trying to finish him, but i GUARANTEE you i would beat him in a fight. Tell him to try me, Give me 8 weeks to prepare. I would win. GUARANTEED.[/quote']

ok a guy whos tiny compaired to silva, i dont care if your a wrestler you couldnt take him down

but lets say you do manage to get a TD

very slim chance

he'd destroy your head with elbows off his back til you cried

I will fight Anderson anywhere' date=' anytime, anyplace. Its simple. I would out muscle him to the ground where i would LnP his ***. SURE, theres no way i could beat him in a standup fight or trying to finish him, but i GUARANTEE you i would beat him in a fight. Tell him to try me, Give me 8 weeks to prepare. I would win. GUARANTEED.[/quote']

Then i would KO GSP

Why' date=' because he works out and keeps himself in shape? I dont get why so many of you guys are down on him.[/quote']

Because when he says he can beat silva he's not joking

2rf4oi1.jpg

20z48kz.jpg

Im not a keyboard warrior. Nor a geek behind the screen. Also' date=' someone called me out to post a picture of myself a week ago. here you go son.[/quote']

What does any of that proves?

If you are chatting **** behind the computer then you are a key board warrior.

You have a better physic then me, but I could post pictures of myself rolling with guys (damn that sounds gay) proving that i do MMA. Hell i could post a pic of me & Chuck Liddell. ( went to his seminar)

But at the end of the day if im chattin **** behind the keyboard then im a key board warrior.... Tbh we all are.

btw This will help kid

419eQisVR7L._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-3,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

:P

Its funny how i post pictures and you all cry about it and try to pick point a blemish of acne on the left side of my face. You them blame me for using steroids. Then you say my nose is big. Then you say that im still a douch even though you don't know me. Then you say that your better than me.

1) Where is your pictures? If you have pictures good. I don't care if your jacked or not. But i am 100% sure i could find points about you and laugh all over you. But you guys are all chicken *****. Expect a couple people who actually complemented me.

What you guys don't understand is that i have better cred than 98% of this forum now. i have shown videos, pictures. You have shown nothing. You could all be robots for all i know.

I have a higher status than all of you. Not that i care. But talk all the **** you want. It will make you look ;like a fool unless you show me something other than your crap smack talk.

What you guys don't understand is that i have better cred than 98% of this forum now. i have shown videos' date=' pictures. You have shown nothing. You could all be robots for all i know.

I have a higher status than all of you. Not that i care. But talk all the **** you want. It will make you look ;like a fool unless you show me something other than your crap smack talk.[/quote']

You have a big nose and steriod acne. Plus you refuse to show me a picture of ur balls.

I would piledrive you in a fight then finger your bum hole and make you smell it! :mad:

You still mad cause your balls have not dropped & everybody is laughing at you ?

lmao. Son. balls dropping?

You wonder why i have so much testosterone running through my body. Its called being a man. And no. I admit it. Ive NEVER done roids. So that shows that much more.

You guys cry so much.

The only person here who is crying is you, napoleon!

Why don't you stop acting like a baby and grow a pair-oh wait steroids have reduced your grapes to raisins hahaha oh well have fun adding to the gene pool(sarcasm), jerk off!

The only person here who is crying is you' date=' napoleon!

Why don't you stop acting like a baby and grow a pair-oh wait steroids have reduced your grapes to raisins hahaha oh well have fun adding to the gene pool(sarcasm), jerk off![/quote']

Im going to be the world champion someday and you will all love me. I will be a legend here. You will all nut hug me like you do Anderson right now.

You wonder why i have so much testosterone running through my body. Its called being a man. And no. I admit it. Ive NEVER done roids. So that shows that much more.

You guys cry so much.

So, IYO what makes you a man?

Im going to be the world champion someday and you will all love me. I will be a legend here. You will all nut hug me like you do Anderson right now.

I will throw piss jugs at you, blee dat,

You guys cry so much.

Kiddo,YOU are the one crying.

I'm merely laughing at you like the rest.

Dont be so mad.

I will throw piss jugs at you' date=' blee dat,[/quote']

Kiddo' date='YOU are the one crying.

I'm merely laughing at you like the rest.

Dont be so mad.[/quote']

LoL....

----

Be bright son and drop it now :)

So' date=' IYO what makes you a man?[/quote']

what makes me a man?

Well i have a job. I have goals. Im going to college. I am a hard worker. I have chores that need to be done. Im responsible....The list goes on and on. I could go into dirty things. I could keep going. Many of you are children who haven't even hit Puberty yet and bash everyone. eventually you will (well hopefully) MAN the F up. all you guys do is post here. Shinsplint has like 80 posts on average everyday. I post here every day. But on average 4-5 times.

what makes me a man?

Well i have a job. I have goals. Im going to college. I am a hard worker. I have chores that need to be done. Im responsible....The list goes on and on. I could go into dirty things. I could keep going. Many of you are children who haven't even hit Puberty yet and bash everyone. eventually you will (well hopefully) MAN the F up. all you guys do is post here. Shinsplint has like 80 posts on average everyday. I post here every day. But on average 4-5 times.

You gonna get on your stool and say that to his face napoleon?

what makes me a man?

And this is why I don't consider you a man... (Your Childish response)

careful bright, all those steriods are makeing you moody.

Do you know mike(fast)?

He can give you the number of a good drywall place I am sure (feeling sorry for your walls right now)

Sorry lad's. not-so-bright called dib's on all 4 -

And he's gonna throw together a ****ographic movie with them, with guest appearance Clay Aiken.

Im not a keyboard warrior. Nor a geek behind the screen. Also' date=' someone called me out to post a picture of myself a week ago. here you go son.[/quote']

Yes you are, physical appearance doesn't mean anything when it comes to either of those things. Nice nose Pinocchio.

lol is this guy still getting to you all?

Really, let is go. Some time in your life you will all come to realise you do not have the best body, you do not have the best job. It doesn't make you any less of a person.

Just be happy being you, really you will not gain anything by putting other people down. You want to be better than someone? Fine, go out and work hard by all means. Just sitting there doing nothing but critising others only proves your own insecurities and will not make you a better person.

It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.