Sign in to follow this  
Shuberling

My bro is making out with some girl, how do I get passed them?

I feel ya. There are some nights I need to get to bed early since I open in the morning. But my brother and his gf like to **** until 1:00 in the morning. So I'm basically left with no choice but to wait them out.

I hate that ****ing ****!

I feel ya. There are some nights I need to get to bed early since I open in the morning. But my brother and his gf like to **** until 1:00 in the morning. So I'm basically left with no choice but to wait them out.

I hate that ****ing ****!

I might have to do that :(

They shagging on the stair or something?

No' date=' they're sucking the life out of each other on the couch and the stairs are on the other side of them.

Join them

Theeeeeee fuuuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkk!?!?

Use the
technique.

Too risky, lol.

If I could get to the kitchen, I'd walk out my backdoor, walk around to the front and open that door, but we blocked off 1 part of the kitchen now and the other part is quite close to them :S

walk past them and if they look/say something to you tell em to kiss your ***

Would be a good idea' date=' but they've gone upstairs now, lol.

First strip off all your clothes, then walk by them

Like I just said, they've gone upstairs. My guess is so my bro destroys her, so being naked in that situation would be awkward, lol.

I wanna get passed them and go to bed' date=' but I can't disturb them, I need to take a ninja approach, but I'm a noisy **** when moving. Help me homies! :o[/quote']

If movies have taught us anything, you are supposed to put on a scary mask and kill them both with a big butcher knife.

Good luck! icon_thumleft.gif

If movies have taught us anything' date=' you are supposed to put on a scary mask and kill them both with a big butcher knife.

Good luck! [img']http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d18/muhrasheed/icon_thumleft.gif[/img]

I like that idea!

creep outside. Then Bang on the door really load and call out her name in a very loud angry manner...

Nevermind though people, she's left so I'm in the clear! :D

I wanna get passed them and go to bed' date=' but I can't disturb them, I need to take a ninja approach, but I'm a noisy **** when moving. Help me homies! :o[/quote']

why don't you man the F up and walk by it. The reason your so nervous is because you haven't grown balls yet. Who cares if they are doing the deed. Walk right by. Its your brothers fault if you see them.

your deff. a child.

why don't you man the F up and walk by it. The reason your so nervous is because you haven't grown balls yet. Who cares if they are doing the deed. Walk right by. Its your brothers fault if you see them.

your deff. a child.

40 posts and you're the first ****. congrats bro. you're def. cool

40 posts and you're the first ****. congrats bro. you're def. cool

Woah. He's not your "bro", bro. He's a man. With a job. And goals. And he goes to school. And yet still has enough time in his day to contribute a bunch of posts here about how he is awesome cause he shared his picture online, simply cause some stranger asked for it.

Woah. He's not your "bro"' date=' bro. He's a man. With a job. And goals. And he goes to school. And yet still has enough time in his day to contribute a bunch of posts here about how he is awesome cause he shared his picture online, simply cause some stranger asked for it.[/quote']

exactly. And im the next UFC lightweight champion.

How about you grow some balls, stop talking out of your a$$ and just go to sleep you sad little man...

LMAO ^

Don't take advice from a kid himself who calls others kids and telling them to "man the F up"

Only teens use "deff"

Yea because some fool that calls himself captainsuperman is so mature right???

lol idiot

Yea because some fool that calls himself captainsuperman is so mature right???

lol idiot

Oh?

I didn't know that you could define everything about a person just by their username...

I couldn't possibly call myself mature simply cause I act mature, could I?...

I also didn't know that you knew the reasoning behind why I chose this username, but go ahead, please tell me everything about myself that I didn't already know, oh stranger from the internet

your deff. a child.

oh **** here comes the internet warrior