Sign in to follow this  
RashadP4P1

Gsp fans are sick individuals

I have only been on here for a few weeks and noticed how obsessed you guys are about the man. You guys swarm every time someone says some thing negative about him. I see other fighter fans do it to but the Gsp fans go overboard . Your obsession with him makes me sick . Give the guys nuts a little breathing room. Just A little. I have nothing against Gsp but his fans need some pyschological help. Seriously.

I have only been on here for a few weeks and noticed how obsessed you guys are about the man. You guys swarm every time someone says some thing negative about him. I see other fighter fans do it to but the Gsp fans go overboard . Your obsession with him makes me sick . Give the guys nuts a little breathing room. Just A little. I have nothing against Gsp but his fans need some pyschological help. Seriously.

Everybody has their opinions and favourite fighters and every has a right to an opinion and to defend their favourite fighter.

It's because GSP is badmouthed so often even when he is still the Champ. It's like he has to walk on water to get some respect.

But those are their opinions and we deal with it and so should you.

There are just as many anti GSP guys on here who take it to the other extreme. Its silly either way. I acknowledge his talent and believe he's capable of beating just about anybody. On the other hand, I wish he would turn it loose and try to finish his opponents.

I assume you are a Rashad Evans fan by your nickname. Correct?

Yes I am . You can say anything negative about him. It won't hurt me at all

No, I have nothing negative to say about him. However, I also notice that you have P4P1 right after his name. Now, I assume this implies that you feel he is the number 1 pound for pound fighter. Is that also correct?

No' date=' I have nothing negative to say about him. However, I also notice that you have P4P1 right after his name. Now, I assume this implies that you feel he is the number 1 pound for pound fighter. Is that also correct?[/quote']

In the lhw division yes

In the lhw division yes

Well, the overwhelming majority of people would say thats a fairly dillusional thought. But you would clearly respectfully disagree and point out his many talents, im sure. GSP fans are no different.

NO WE DON'T!!!

Oops ;)

That's ok buddy, you're only about 3 years late into this new, original and thought provoking process we like to call "obsessively starting threads in order to call GSP fans obsessive".

Go Rashad!

Yes I am . You can say anything negative about him. It won't hurt me at all

I've only been here for a few weeks and all i can say is Rashad's fans are the biggest Dbags. See what i did there?

Well' date=' the overwhelming majority of people would say thats a fairly dillusional thought. But you would clearly respectfully disagree and point out his many talents, im sure. GSP fans are no different.[/quote']

Other people still, would say that "P4P" and "In a specific weight class" is kind of contradictory, no?... ;)

Well' date=' the overwhelming majority of people would say thats a fairly dillusional thought. But you would clearly respectfully disagree and point out his many talents, im sure. GSP fans are no different.[/quote']

If they disagree then im not going to argue wth then. If I were to call Gsp boring you would see a swarm of his buy hugging fans come swarming in like bees. It's very disturbing .

If they disagree then im not going to argue wth then. If I were to call Gsp boring you would see a swarm of his buy hugging fans come swarming in like bees. It's very disturbing .

Yet you (GSP antagonizers) would not miss a chance to solicit such reactions. Catch my drift? ;)

Well, let me just say this, then you can feel a bit better about it. Im a GSP fan. He is an amazing talent and dominant fighter. I have huge amounts of respect for his many accomplishments. He is easily one of the most humble and respectful fighters the sport has ever seen. He absolutely deserves for these reasons and many more all the accolades he gets. That being said, his fights are incredibly boring.

Blame the rules, not GSP. Personally, if I had a way to dominate and wreck my entire division without getting repeatedly punched in the face, you better believe im going to take it. And smile everytime someone calls me boring, while im cashing my paychecks.

Everybody has their opinions and favourite fighters and every has a right to an opinion and to defend their favourite fighter.

It's because GSP is badmouthed so often even when he is still the Champ. It's like he has to walk on water to get some respect.

You never fail to make such excellent posts, Kaser. My hat off to you, Sir.

I don't mind GSP fans defending him, he's their favourite and they have a right to defend him, but I dislike it when people say **** like last night 'Diaz doesn't even deserve oxygen, let alone a title shot', that took it WAAAY overboard and in my opinion the guy that said that doesn't deserve oxygen themselves just for denying someone else it. :mad:

I don't mind GSP fans defending him' date=' he's their favourite and they have a right to defend him, but I dislike it when people say **** like last night 'Diaz doesn't even deserve oxygen, let alone a title shot', that took it WAAAY overboard and in my opinion the guy that said that doesn't deserve oxygen themselves just for denying someone else it. :mad:[/quote']

Yeah, that's way out of line. The dude's a punk, but saying stuff like that is wrong.

I don't mind GSP fans defending him' date=' he's their favourite and they have a right to defend him, but I dislike it when people say **** like last night 'Diaz doesn't even deserve oxygen, let alone a title shot', that took it WAAAY overboard and in my opinion the guy that said that doesn't deserve oxygen themselves just for denying someone else it. :mad:[/quote']

He doesnt deserve a title shot because he neglected a contractual obligation. Other than that... sure, he deserved it. But idiotic statements are typical here. just a fact of life on the UFC forums. And youve been around long enough to know its not gonna change, Shube.

Welcome to the UFC forum. Thats the way it is around here with every fighter, man. Theres a bunch you internet tough guys sitting around waiting for anyone to say anything counter to their own opinion so that they may freak out and get all internet badass on you. Its retarded to be honest. Some people have their head on straight... others are just here to start ****.

He doesnt deserve a title shot because he neglected a contractual obligation. Other than that... sure' date=' he deserved it. But idiotic statements are typical here. just a fact of life on the UFC forums. And youve been around long enough to know its not gonna change, Shube.[/quote']

I'm not denying the fact that he didn't deserve a title shot, I was happy he was going to get an instant one, but I still thought it would be more fair if he had atleast 1 fight before hand. My point is, even though people insult other fighters, I don't think ANYONE should ever deny someone the right to live, I would NEVER do that. You might not like Diaz the way I do, you may think he's the biggest **** in the sport, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be able to live. If you were a fighter and someone said you didn't deserve oxygen cause you did a tiny bit of trash talking you wouldn't like that one bit.

I'm not denying the fact that he didn't deserve a title shot' date=' I was happy he was going to get an instant one, but I still thought it would be more fair if he had atleast 1 fight before hand. My point is, even though people insult other fighters, I don't think ANYONE should ever deny someone the right to live, I would NEVER do that. You might not like Diaz the way I do, you may think he's the biggest **** in the sport, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be able to live. If you were a fighter and someone said you didn't deserve oxygen cause you did a tiny bit of trash talking you wouldn't like that one bit.[/quote']

Yeah, I figure he deserved the title shot because... well, I mean, theres not many people left for GSP. With pretty much the exception of Condit, but thats neither here nor there. You are mostly right though. I mean, child molesters, I feel, should generally be shot in the face, but I digress. Not showing to a presser is hardly worth the mans life. Like I said, idiots make idiotic statements. Personally, though, I have nothing against Diaz. He deserved the shot as much as anyone else right now.

Walk on water to get respect??? Hmm, actually never mind, that is more likely than him finishing a fight. Carry on.

Walk on water to get respect??? Hmm' date=' actually never mind, that is more likely than him finishing a fight. Carry on.[/quote']

Total 24

Wins 22

By knockout 8

By submission 5

By decision 9

Losses 2

By knockout 1

By submission 1

:rolleyes:

You will find many top fighters have obsessive fans and haters and they all come across as religious zealots. Of course when people start trying to discredit greats of the sport like Fedor, Anderson or GSP others are going to throw facts at them, same goes when others try to portray their favourite fighters as gods who walk amongst us. There are some fighters who will always have excuses made for them even if they make none themselves. Fighters get hyped as title contenders after 1 win. It can get crazy around here, just like many other forums.

Shuberling's got a good point. The main thing that wrecks the forum is people trying to be as insulting as possible because they're cut someone doesnt agree with them. If you think... you don't deserve to watch MMA, etc. I'd add people who use stupid 'you mad' memes when they've run out of arguements.

Hope ya enjoy it round here.

You will find many top fighters have obsessive fans and haters and they all come across as religious zealots. Of course when people start trying to discredit greats of the sport like Fedor' date=' Anderson or GSP others are going to throw facts at them,[/b'] same goes when others try to portray their favourite fighters as gods who walk amongst us. There are some fighters who will always have excuses made for them even if they make none themselves. Fighters get hyped as title contenders after 1 win. It can get crazy around here, just like many other forums.

Shuberling's got a good point. The main thing that wrecks the forum is people trying to be as insulting as possible because they're cut someone doesnt agree with them. If you think... you don't deserve to watch MMA, etc. I'd add people who use stupid 'you mad' memes when they've run out of arguements.

Hope ya enjoy it round here.

Almost no one just throws facts around. Its usually their own interpretation of the actual facts.

Almost no one just throws facts around. Its usually their own interpretation of the actual facts.

True, but there are some round here who can at least have a level headed debate and appreciate a fighter's talent even if they aren't a fan. We all have our favourites but some people let that get in the way of a good discussion, others dont.

True' date=' but there are some round here who can at least have a level headed debate and appreciate a fighter's talent even if they aren't a fan. We all have our favourites but some people let that get in the way of a good discussion, others dont.[/quote']

Very true.

There are just as many anti GSP guys on here who take it to the other extreme. Its silly either way. I acknowledge his talent and believe he's capable of beating just about anybody. On the other hand' date=' I wish he would turn it loose and try to finish his opponents.[/quote']

Totally agree, I hope WarWest is taking this okay.

post of the month

Agreed. Called it perfectly

Good Post

i think the people saying negative things are obsessed, if they werent there to cry about gsp because he broke their mind and dreams, you wouldnt hear much about GSP.

Your logic is flawed and intelligence minimal. sorry to say.

You mean Anderson Silva fans. GSP fans state facts and opinions that are legit.

EXAMPLE:

GSP fan: 1) GSP would beat Anderson because he would outwrestle him. Is might be boring, but Anderson couldn't stop Sonnen (he subbed him), but i dont see Georges getting subbed. I see him winning via UD.

ANDERSON fan: 2) GSP wouldn't win. haha. Tap to strikes safe boy grease fan boy lover. (((they would then go on to post 2 losses GSP has had, but they don't even recognize that Anderson has lost more than GSP has. I don't care if it was in the UFC or not))), then they would say that Anderson is too big for GSP (thats their only argument)

Size doesn't matter. Look at Velasquez and Brock. Prime example.

So to be honest, Anderson fans are horible. I actually remember doing a fan poll and i think around 70% of this forum is Anderson fans. GSP being the next popular, then Wanderlei, Chuck, Brock, ect...

1- gsp is shat on by haters in basically 50% of the threads. Thats alot of threads.

2- gsp has alot of fans. Much more so than most other fighters. So when you **** on him lots of people will feel like defending him. Thats why you see more replies. Every single fan isnt more active than the other fans. Its just that theres alot. Also gsp fans arent fans of only 1 fighter they re also independently fans of other fighters. If gsp fans including myself were obsessed they d show the same type of obsession for other fighters. You dont see that kind of swarming for most other fighters so thats proof enough that the issue is the number of fans and not tye fans themselves.

One of the two biggest names in MMA has a lot of fans that will defend him on internet forums? More breaking news at 11.

Leading candidate for "Post of the year award" 2011!!! :D

You mean Anderson Silva fans. GSP fans state facts and opinions that are legit.

EXAMPLE:

GSP fan: 1) GSP would beat Anderson because he would outwrestle him. Is might be boring' date=' but Anderson couldn't stop Sonnen (he subbed him), but i dont see Georges getting subbed. I see him winning via UD.

ANDERSON fan: 2) GSP wouldn't win. haha. Tap to strikes safe boy grease fan boy lover. (((they would then go on to post 2 losses GSP has had, but they don't even recognize that Anderson has lost more than GSP has. I don't care if it was in the UFC or not))), then they would say that Anderson is too big for GSP (thats their only argument)

Size doesn't matter. Look at Velasquez and Brock. Prime example.

So to be honest, Anderson fans are horible. I actually remember doing a fan poll and i think around 70% of this forum is Anderson fans. GSP being the next popular, then Wanderlei, Chuck, Brock, ect...[/quote']

GSP would beat Anderson because he would outwrestle him. I hate to be the one to breaks this to you but this is an opinion.

Is might be boring, but Anderson couldn't stop Sonnen (he subbed him), but i dont see Georges getting subbed.

All opinion. So this clearly shows that GSP fans are no different from Andersons fans. Fail again Bright.