Sign in to follow this  
ThePredictor

The guy with the most posts on this forum should get free tickets to an event

My thousand posts doesn't compare to some guys who've been so religious about posting on here. Believe it or not' date=' a lot of the guys on here come up with good ideas, predictions, and thoughts about fights.

I think the guy with the most posts and Dr Obviously (because he created the longest/best/most entertaining thread of all time should get tickets to an event. Maybe when the guy with the most posts identifies himself we could tweet the results to Dana. We are some of the most hard core fans out there and we rarely get any recognition. Also, it would give some of the guys on the forums a chance to meet each other and post some pictures and what not...

What do you guys think? Who has the most posts? Is Dr Obviously around? Does anybody have a legit twitter account?[/quote']

just buy a ticket like everyone else dork

Damn' date=' do I get free tix & a free flight ?

I'll take free booze & a card girl also. [b'](Not Chandella)[/b]

This is a great idea LoL

Very wishful thinking though.

agreed :cool:

just buy a ticket like everyone else dork

I didn't even want one, I made the thread bc I though it would be cool for a big fan to unexpectedly get to see a big UFC card. I bet if you won free tickets you wouldn't feel the same way. Its just a cool idea, I think Dana is a charitable guy and appreciates big fans. Thats all, no need to hate or get upset.

Dude AWESOME idea! so the guy who has no life gets free tickets. Maybe it will rejuvenate him from his horrible life.

O wait' date=' is Shinsplint here? NO LIFE. children would win this game.[/quote']

he mad^

Dude AWESOME idea! so the guy who has no life gets free tickets. Maybe it will rejuvenate him from his horrible life.

O wait' date=' is Shinsplint here? NO LIFE. children would win this game.[/quote']

If kids won, that's even better. A young kid getting to go to a UFC, that'd be awesome. Hey, you have over 3000 posts, you're getting up there. You might be in the top ten!!! Good luck!!!

Maybe he should post videos of himself lifting weights instead, oh wait someone already did that....

the Doc should get the tickets... his Photoshop thread has the most views/posts...

Ya for sure. The Dr and Splint are prolly the two to win. If you read back on the first few pages of this thread most of us were talking about those two being the p4p GOAT posters on the forums and that they deserve it

the Doc should get the tickets... his Photoshop thread has the most views/posts...

If you go by that logic defsteve gets them because his original thread about nothing had the most posts/ views by far. jujitswho gets them next with the random hotties thread.

If you go by that logic defsteve gets them because his original thread about nothing had the most posts/ views by far. jujitswho gets them next with the random hotties thread.

Is Jujits around anymore

Ya for sure. The Dr and Splint are prolly the two to win. If you read back on the first few pages of this thread most of us were talking about those two being the p4p GOAT posters on the forums and that they deserve it

Ya and they should both get to bring their favorite forum member with them!

I would obviously be Shinsplints pick but I don't know who the other guy would pick.

I think Shady or Zerk might be Shinny's favourite forum poster, although, I must be up there, right Aussie buddy?

Don't forget, I know your name, I will find you if you deny this... ;)

Ya and they should both get to bring their favorite forum member with them!

I would obviously be Shinsplints pick but I don't know who the other guy would pick.

You can read my mind.

Is Jujits around anymore

I haven't seen him for a while. I thought I remembered hearing that he posts at 5k, dunno if that's true or not. The hotties thread got iced after the whole "fuzzy debacle" lol

I think Shady or Zerk might be Shinny's favourite forum poster' date=' although, I must be up there, right Aussie buddy?

Don't forget, I know your name, I will find you if you deny this... ;)[/quote']

Brother, long time. & I get along well with Shady.

Half the forum know's my name from FB - :)

Brother' date=' long time. & I get along well with Shady.

Half the forum know's my name from FB - :)[/quote']

LoL, yeah, it was actually a joke playing on that. Out of curiosity, who would you ask to attend an event with you? From the forum, the family thing is obvious.

And do not say me, I would think you are just sucking up. :P

LoL' date=' yeah, it was actually a joke playing on that. Out of curiosity, who would you ask to attend an event with you? From the forum, the family thing is obvious.

And do not say me, I would think you are just sucking up. :P[/quote']

he already chose me

LoL' date=' yeah, it was actually a joke playing on that. Out of curiosity, who would you ask to attend an event with you? From the forum, the family thing is obvious.

And do not say me, I would think you are just sucking up. :P[/quote']

LoL,good to see you posting again on here...

Your threads never fail to disapoint - :P

I'd take,Jack , Kranga , Manho... + plenty more.

You ?

LoL' date='good to see you posting again on here...

Your threads never fail to disapoint - :P

I'd take,Jack , Kranga , Manho... + plenty more.

You ?[/quote']

I am not really here full time, just wanted a bit of an argument, so where better to come? Plus, it's cool talking to other users, namely you.

LoL @ the joke.

Yeah, those guys are all beast, I think Kranga would be sick company to an event.

I am going to say, "Ouch, low blow."

:D

I hate you.

I need a chick to accompany me.... Cough cough... :)

I am not really here full time' date=' just wanted a bit of an argument, so where better to come? Plus, it's cool talking to other users, namely you.

LoL @ the joke.

Yeah, those guys are all beast, I think Kranga would be sick company to an event.

I am going to say, "Ouch, low blow."

:D[/quote']

Bro you be ace to go to an event with. You know your MMA.

I can simply get drunk & scream for blood.

Lol if yall think that Dana will respond to such Tom foolowery

Dana runs his company according to what us people suggest, why do you think Diaz/ penn was set up? Not to mention he gives away dozens of free tickets to people for no real reasons, I dont see why he wouldn't go for it.

Dana runs his company according to what us people suggest' date=' why do you think Diaz/ penn was set up? Not to mention he gives away dozens of free tickets to people for no real reasons, I dont see why he wouldn't go for it.[/quote']

According the ppl who tweet not the ppl who post on here I follow Dana on twitter and he doesn't never mentions jack**** about the forums

According the ppl who tweet not the ppl who post on here I follow Dana on twitter and he doesn't never mentions jack**** about the forums

And that is the way we like it :)

I need a chick to accompany me.... Cough cough... :)

WTF is Em-em-ay? I know You-eff-see!

LoL sounds like fun, I don't drink though... :(

LoL sounds like fun' date=' I don't drink though... :([/quote']

You sir are too smart for dis forum.

Never failing to disapoint =

Charlie-Sheen-Winning-GIF.gif

it's cool talking to other users' date=' namely you.

:D[/quote']

LoL sounds like fun' date=' I don't drink though... :([/quote']

You sir are too smart for dis forum.

Never failing to disapoint =

Charlie-Sheen-Winning-GIF.gif

Word' date=' homie. Back at yeh.[/quote']

You dig it sucka !!!

Word

whats-going-on-in-this-thread.jpg

According to my brother who use to post on here dr obviously is 47. I find nothing wrong with being 47 and posting on here but when you spend countless hours photoshopping and posting pictures of MMA fighters just to impress a bunch of teenage boy boppers I find it quite disturbing.

According to my brother who use to post on here dr obviously is 47. I find nothing wrong with being 47 and posting on here but when you spend countless hours photoshopping and posting pictures of MMA fighters just to impress a bunch of teenage boy boppers I find it quite disturbing.

Landed him a job you nub... What's your bro doing? Hand sill on it?

I have a TWITTER account

Sounds good chuck.. Tweet away...

Landed him a job you nub... What's your bro doing? Hand sill on it?

Job doing what. And my brother is in highschool . What have you accomplished with all the post you have?

IMO the quality of posts is what should decide the winner. Quality over quantity. Who contributes the most? What kind of a poster should be the poster-boy of posters? :P

Holy **** Shin i just realized how rediculous your post count is.

Even more amazing is your a 10'er.

Personally i think Brocksmash should get free tickets to every Brock fight for life.

Holy **** Shin i just realized how rediculous your post count is.

Even more amazing is your a 10'er.

Personally i think Brocksmash should get free tickets to every Brock fight for life.

He would have closer to 40 k if all the nothing threads were around, zerk would have over 50 if all the Nt and the hotties thread were here too :eek:

And signed 4 brocksmash!