Sign in to follow this  
Jokerslastlaugh

The reason GSP is mad

dude this has been the only fight i have been worried about GSP for... NBK is an animal he wont stop he has an enormous chin and solid striking and the best heart in the business (check his ellenburger or kampmann fight) and he is so solid with his Jitz this is legit a war and is the only guy i see being a problem for GSP at WW

whoever wins i'll be happy and even if NBK loses he will hold gold for a long time imo

GSP will win with ease.

Condit is over rated (good but over rated). Anyone remember the McD fight? Rory is basically an inexperienced GSP as a fighter (great timing, takedowns and solid technical standup) and handled Condit with ease for 2.25 rounds. GSP is still far better then Rory.

I can't see Condit winning this. .... though he is more of a challenge then Diaz would have been.

I wouldn't blame GSP for being pissed off. Nick Diaz has a much, bigger name and would have been a more lustrous stud in his resume.

Now, he will fight Carlos Condit. Now, Condit might be a tougher test than Nick would have been. I just don't know.

But I would not blame GSP for being really annoyed and bothered by this recent turn of events. If I were GSP, I'd hold White responsible for over-reacting and creating all these useless drama.

Meh Diaz is not a big name not even close' date=' neither is Condit. They are just giving him "whoever is left" at this point just like A Silva.[/quote']

I still doubt GSP will fight Silva when/if he beats NBK.

The reason that GSP is upset with Diaz is because he was almost guaranteed to finish him' date=' and shut up the annoying fans.

But now he has to fight Condit :(

This is going to be the real war![/quote']

you are so right.:D

I wouldn't blame GSP for being pissed off. Nick Diaz has a much' date=' bigger name and would have been a more lustrous stud in his resume.

Now, he will fight Carlos Condit. Now, Condit might be a tougher test than Nick would have been. I just don't know.

But I would not blame GSP for being really annoyed and bothered by this recent turn of events. If I were GSP, I'd hold White responsible for over-reacting and creating all these useless drama.[/quote']

Anyway, I like the change, Condit is a better challenge for GSP ,and Penn will punish Nick more seriously

Relieved he dont have to face anyone decent for another 2 years.l

LOL at least Condit was a CHAMPION in a LEGIT organization - WEC. Diaz was champ in the minor leagues. Sorry buddy, your puto is a chump and one of the worst fighters in the UFC.

Relieved he dont have to face anyone decent for another 2 years.l

haha soo true

and WEC champ LOL

Steve Cantwell the WEC champ did so well in the ufc :rolleyes:

haha soo true

and WEC champ LOL

Steve Cantwell the WEC champ did so well in the ufc :rolleyes:

depend on the Weight Division. Don't you see all the Welterweight beating the crap out of UFC top 10 Welterweight?

WEC>Strikeforce

When then WEC merged with the UFC, the LW division became the deepest divison by far.

Strikeforce lose to the UFC's rejects, and all the half decent ones go to the UFC.

Diaz sucks, deal with it.

WEC>Strikeforce

When then WEC merged with the UFC' date=' the LW division became the deepest divison by far.

Strikeforce lose to the UFC's rejects, and all the half decent ones go to the UFC.

Diaz sucks, deal with it.[/quote']

Finally, a member without his head up his ***. Congrats.

funny-gifs-still.gif

holy wtf **** ****

anyway.

GSP literally has a zero % change to finish the king of finishers. Yeah yeah "this is MMA, anything can happen" but NO... not this time. 0%

holy wtf **** ****

anyway.

GSP literally has a zero % change to finish the king of finishers. Yeah yeah "this is MMA' date=' anything can happen" but NO... not this time. 0%[/quote']

you sound dumb, period.

The reason that GSP is upset with Diaz is because he was almost guaranteed to finish him' date=' and shut up the annoying fans.

But now he has to fight Condit :(

This is going to be the real war![/quote']

You are an idot lol.... Why you say.... let me tell you

1 - Gsp aint mad

2 - Diaz is a much harder fight than Condit

3 - pfft need i say more???