Sign in to follow this  
bright508620

Dana messed up so bad.

1) Diaz misses press conference. Condit moves in to face GSP.

2) Dana says he will never trust Diaz again. He can't make it to a press conference and he can't even trust him to make a fight.

3) Dana gives Diaz the fight against BJ Penn which interests me.

BUT! You can't honestly tell me that this was a right move. Diaz screwed up. He missed 3 flights to get to this press conference. He didn't want GSP. He was going to get paid big money and he was scared. Face it.

But why on this EARTH would you give him another shot? He should have been gone! History!

Let me tell you something.

- - - - - Do you know how many fighter train their ASSES off to win one fight. to get THAT much closer to a title shot. to get THEIR shot? Many. And for someone to mess up like that. The fight he promised Dana he would go through everything. He WANTED GSP in interviews but i guess he just got scared. Sneaking out of his trainers home. SAD is what it is. Putting a youtube video up of NO explanation. He got offered more than a million dollars and he turned the fight down and Dana gave him 3 CHANCES.

Well, let me tell you something. If you run away from a title shot, than you got problems. You don't deserve anything. Because if your in the UFc. Its either title or no title. If your not fighting for the top, your horrible.

I can't wait for Penn to beat him down and i hate Dana right now for giving this NO LIFE a shot. Think about Fitch/Kampmann ect... These guys have done the work. They would have made it. Foolish move.

And no, im not mad.

IN B4 i didn't read this.

Why are you still here?

The real question is why r u still here?

I posted pictures and you didn't. I have more cred than you. Im more known. Ive been here longer.

Why are you still here?

Rub this on your face kiddo -

It might help your horrid acne -

cheddar-22104101.jpg

Now go lift somepaper weights at the Blue Oyster son.

& neck a light beer again while your at it. + you suck at trolling.

cheddar-22104101.jpg

This^^^ 100%

lmao. Your boy Diaz is a *****!!! DONT BE SCARED HOMIE! haha.

You attack me son' date=' but you got no pictures to show. You got no cred. AND you fail to talk about FAIL DIAZ[/quote']

I never attacked you

Street Cred?? You cant even man up to your account bet lol!! Glad I didnt take one with you when you tried to account bet me....

Looks like I have more "street cred" than you after all

Of course I got pictures to show:

serra-upset-gsp_medium.gif

gsp-vaseline.jpg

ufc111-9.jpg

funny-sports-pictures-come-at-me-bro1.jpg

LMAO

I never attacked you

Street Cred?? You cant even man up to your account bet lol!! Glad I didnt take one with you when you tried to account bet me....

Looks like I have more "street cred" than you after all

Of course I got pictures to show:

serra-upset-gsp_medium.gif

gsp-vaseline.jpg

ufc111-9.jpg

funny-sports-pictures-come-at-me-bro1.jpg

LMAO

congrats. You are an idiot. Ducking the question and statement because your insecure so you attack GSP. i could care less buddy. You need to man up and grow a pair.

Now your gay fighter is gonna get crushed. Are you ready? I'm ready.

kid, your a loser. I saw how weak you are. Before you posted that you thought you could kick everyones ***. You have no life. go out and get some friends.

congrats. You are an idiot. Ducking the question and statement because your insecure so you attack GSP. i could care less buddy. You need to man up and grow a pair.

Ducking what question??

lmao. Your boy Diaz is a *****!!! DONT BE SCARED HOMIE! haha.

You attack me son' date=' but you got no pictures to show. You got no cred. AND you fail to talk about FAIL DIAZ[/quote']

I see no questions in that post.

And you call me an idiot lol smh

Of course I attack GSP, I am a GSP HATER

gsplytleqna.jpg

LMAO

Answer what question??

I see no questions in that post.

And you call me an idiot lol smh

Of course I attack GSP' date=' I am a GSP HATER

[img']http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq255/lukeslowalker/gsplytleqna.jpg[/img]

LMAO

That was Georges best grappling day against Hardy. Not the best JJ night. You obviously don't know what MMA is. You need to learn a lesson.

1) Diaz misses press conference. Condit moves in to face GSP.

2) Dana says he will never trust Diaz again. He can't make it to a press conference and he can't even trust him to make a fight.

3) Dana gives Diaz the fight against BJ Penn which interests me.

BUT! You can't honestly tell me that this was a right move. Diaz screwed up. He missed 3 flights to get to this press conference. He didn't want GSP. He was going to get paid big money and he was scared. Face it.

But why on this EARTH would you give him another shot? He should have been gone! History!

Let me tell you something.

- - - - - Do you know how many fighter train their ASSES off to win one fight. to get THAT much closer to a title shot. to get THEIR shot? Many. And for someone to mess up like that. The fight he promised Dana he would go through everything. He WANTED GSP in interviews but i guess he just got scared. Sneaking out of his trainers home. SAD is what it is. Putting a youtube video up of NO explanation. He got offered more than a million dollars and he turned the fight down and Dana gave him 3 CHANCES.

Well' date=' let me tell you something. If you run away from a title shot, than you got problems. You don't deserve anything. Because if your in the UFc. Its either title or no title. If your not fighting for the top, your horrible.

I can't wait for Penn to beat him down and i hate Dana right now for giving this NO LIFE a shot. Think about Fitch/Kampmann ect... These guys have done the work. They would have made it. Foolish move.

And no, im not mad.

IN B4 i didn't read this.[/quote']

Get on a plane and go to south west England. Cornwall it?s called. Land?s end is down there and you?ll find a little village just to the north that would be a perfect place for you to live. You see, this little village lost its idiot a few years ago and you?d fit right in.

D o uchebag!!

That was Georges best grappling day against Hardy. Not the best JJ night. You obviously don't know what MMA is. You need to learn a lesson.

Really? I need to learn a lesson?

Because this is what GSP had to say about the Hardy fight:

"That was a beautiful display of jiu-jitsu" - Georges St-Pierre

LMAO!!! I guess GSP needs to learn a lesson lol

get on a plane and go to south west england. Cornwall it?s called. Land?s end is down there and you?ll find a little village just to the north that would be a perfect place for you to live. You see' date=' this little village lost its idiot a few years ago and you?d fit right in.

D o uchebag!![/quote']

lmao!!!!!

The real question is why r u still here?

I posted pictures and you didn't. I have more cred than you. Im more known. Ive been here longer.

Why are you still here?

You have more cred on ufc forums... I hope you don't breed, kill yourself you nerd.

/thread

cheddar-22104101.jpg

lol

He didnt give him another shot, he gave him to PEnn to KO him.

LoL how not-so-bright get's molested in his own thread.

The poor kid excels at failing.

Fixed it for you.

Also, props on the Blue Oyster reference, I wonder how many people here got that.

No he pretty much put you in your place. You can't even man up on an account bet, but you expect Diaz to amn up and fight in the cage. LOL

Wow, every single post from the OP makes me think of what an idiot he is.

1. People who make account bets are stupid, but people who accept them and don't stick to their end are pathetic.

2. Anybody who talks about how "known" they are, and how much "cred" they have can only ever be "known" as a d0uche, and only have "cred" from other d0uches.

3. You fail to understand that there are more reasons to keep Diaz for now than there are reasons to let him go. He may be bad press, but THERE IS NO SUCH THING. Any press means people are talking about you and your organization. Diaz will sell tickets and PPVs due to the amount of hype currently behind him. That is what the UFC cares about.

3. You fail to understand that there are more reasons to keep Diaz for now than there are reasons to let him go. He may be bad press' date=' but THERE IS NO SUCH THING. Any press means people are talking about you and your organization. Diaz will sell tickets and PPVs due to the amount of hype currently behind him. That is what the UFC cares about.[/quote']

Spot on.... Diaz just owned the shares of the soapie fans, WWE fans are chewing on the beef... and fight fans feel ripped off...

Diaz just made himself bigger than the game, the UFC heirachy are revelling in it... If he was really in deep water with Zuffa or the Feritas, he wouldnt be on the card... The bottom of the barrel haters just bumped his pay-scale.