Sign in to follow this  
freddievanhalen3

How Many Beers Have You Drank Tonight?

i just got into work a little bit ago so im only at 2 pounders down but have all night to get it in....TV internet beer drinking...this job isnt all that bad

Accepting resumes?

Accepting resumes?

lol we dont even take applications and wouldnt even look at a resume. if you walk in and seem chill you get the job. however my new boss fired everyone else so i could run the store for him and he didnt have to pay more people so right now its just us 2 holding it down and gettin drunk lol

I'm on 10 so far. But sorry its wine, I've had 2 bottles. One 12 oz beer equals 5 oz of wine. 750 ml's in one bottle of wine, 150 ml's in a glass, 1500 ml's total divided by 150, let's see carry the 1, move the decimal, yep about 10. Math is a bit fuzzy right now. I know the whole wine thing seems abit ghaay but I was stationed in Italy for 2 years and became kind of a wino. Before I lived there I hated wine and used to brew my own beer.

I think I have only ever had like 30 beer in my entire life... Inebriation isn't my thing.

Sorry about being a buzz kill.

Edit: I just seen the guy's name above this comment. Bizarre.

last summer i was at a party... i had any where from 33 to 36 beers n a 7 hour period at a body weight of 285.

i was ****ed up to say the least...and about half of those beers came in a series of beer bongs.

last summer i was at a party... i had any where from 33 to 36 beers n a 7 hour period at a body weight of 285.

i was ****ed up to say the least...and about half of those beers came in a series of beer bongs.

Bro I'm not trying to call you a liar but I don't think it was that many. You would have been at a .39 that means about 40% of the blood going threw your system is pure alcohol. Thats intense.

.28 is wasted as ****

Bro I'm not trying to call you a liar but I don't think it was that many. You would have been at a .39 that means about 40% of the blood going threw your system is pure alcohol. Thats intense.

.28 is wasted as ****

ii hes a lying bastard, no ****er can hav 33 beers without waking up in etheopea.

ii hes a lying bastard' date=' no ****er can hav 33 beers without waking up in etheopea.[/quote']

Can't tell if your being sarcastic so I'll just say get a video of you blowing past 3.5 with taking 5 minutes before your last drink and I will declare you the master of drinking.

Can't tell if your being sarcastic so I'll just say get a video of you blowing past 3.5 with taking 5 minutes before your last drink and I will declare you the master of drinking.

ive only had 4, i said before im a ****ing leight weight! I sed before i was.

Bro that is savage. I'm an alco & I can tell you that is a fair effort.

Props.

I can drink a 1L bottle in a single session. Ususally vodka or rum.

Love it

i swear im not lieing im a big guy. and also i was a point .25 BAC so to the guy that said .39 he clearly doesnt know how to calculate bac it might have been .39 for somone thats 200 pounds

i swear im not lieing im a big guy. and also i was a point .25 BAC so to the guy that said .39 he clearly doesnt know how to calculate bac it might have been .39 for somone thats 200 pounds

http://www.californiaduihelp.com/dui_library/bac_calculator.php

http://www.dui-usa.drinkdriving.org/BAC_bloodalcoholcontentcalculator.php

http://bloodalcoholcalculator.org/

I did 285 pounds for all three of these. Some are slightly lower than 3.9 but none lower than 3.4 which is still insane.

bro i just did it you have to type it in right i was between a .22 and .25 you have to say weight 285. and 35 beers in 7 hours. if you type it in right it works.

bro i just did it you have to type it in right i was between a .22 and .25 you have to say weight 285. and 35 beers in 7 hours. if you type it in right it works.

http://bloodalcoholcalculator.org/ You must be trying this one the other two I posted don't agree with that statement. Also that one has to be the least accurate it just says "lite" beer the other two make you type in the alcohol %

http://bloodalcoholcalculator.org/ You must be trying this one the other two I posted don't agree with that statement. Also that one has to be the least accurate it just says "lite" beer the other two make you type in the alcohol %

but i was drinking lite beer lol coors lite 4.1 % abv i wasnt a 3.5 i dont think cuz i remember everything. and at a 3.5 i dont think you would remember.

all i know is i had between 33 and 36 beers from midnight to 7am and that was the most i ever had and i was still functional

Yeah man that's why I said I wasn't trying to call you a liar. I was just saying that's intense.

i was a witness to this. he really had 30+ beers and most came from a beer bong

and the funny part was is that i drove to a donut shop and droped 50 bucks on food lol like 10 min after the party... it was an epic night. every one should party in texas at least one time haha. ive had 4 mickys tonight and pretty drunk