Sign in to follow this  
bright508620

Which Call of Duty Player categorie do you fall into?

Don't you mean GSP is the camper?

I guess I'm more like the Evan Tanner... I died to CoD and never play it anymore.

then who WERE you? I know you were a Fitch. GSP wouldn't be the camper. GSP works. Fitch lays on guys and throws baby punches. Hes a great fighter but its the truth.

The "never played it" category.

Some people don't have time to sit around and play video games bright.

cool bro. I play it every once in a while. I just saw another thread and thought of this. Thought it would be funny.

The "I have a life" category.

Meaning I don't sit on my pathetic *** all day playing video games and yelling at people that use "noob tubes." :)

I run around relentlessly with marathon pro and a shotgun, targetting campers and flanking enemies by running around half the friggin map, then jumping out of some bushes and yelling "SURPRISE!!!" and blowing their heads off with my 12 gauge.

The "I have a life" category.

Meaning I don't sit on my pathetic *** all day playing video games and yelling at people that use "noob tubes." :)

You take life too seriously and need to chill out!

Anyone on xbox my gamertag is I siwelewis I (those are capital i's at the start and end)

then who WERE you? I know you were a Fitch. GSP wouldn't be the camper. GSP works. Fitch lays on guys and throws baby punches. Hes a great fighter but its the truth.

GSP? Work? LMAO

I was the Condit type of guy, the guy who runs out fearing nothing getting hella kills. I prefer Halo and Farcry 2 Online.

You take life too seriously and need to chill out!

Anyone on xbox my gamertag is I siwelewis I (those are capital i's at the start and end)

It is you that needs to chill out and get a sense of humor you halfwit:)

Coming from the guy getting mad that people play video games in 2011!

No one was mad haha. I barely play video games but that's because I don't feel like it. I used to play UFC 09 all the time though, I'll still wreck people in it:)

No one was mad haha. I barely play video games but that's because I don't feel like it. I used to play UFC 09 all the time though' date=' I'll still wreck people in it:)[/quote']

You called people who play video games pathetic? Definitely need to chill buddy!

You called people who play video games pathetic? Definitely need to chill buddy!

Damn I must have really struck a chord with you huh?

It was a joke haha:)

The "I just run into the middle shooting and can't understand why I die. I swear I shot him 50 times in the face" player

Wanderlei Silva maybe?

GSP? Work? LMAO

I was the Condit type of guy' date=' the guy who runs out fearing nothing getting hella kills. I prefer Halo and Farcry 2 Online.[/quote']

Carlos Condit player, the "I've never beaten anyone of relevance but people just really want to see GSP beaten so I'll go for him"

from my experience with this terrible call of duty franchise, i am nick diaz. I choose to quit before the battle even begins.

definately won't be buying the new one. or i could be gsp, as i definately won't be impressed by this games performance and im smart enough to choose not to engage it if it posed any big threat to my wallet.

but give it a week for all of the hacks and glitches to be discovered, and you'll be playing with so many cheats that you think truly one of them has to be chael sonnen

Well, my brother definitely falls under the Anderson Silva category. The guy is insanely skilled at FPS games.

Though I. . . yeah, where's the "attack, attack, attack, yet die as many times as you kill" option? Yup, I'm a noob. =(

i played black ops today for the first time in about 3 months and got 17 kills and 5 deaths in a team death match. i might get back into nhl games and i play a lot of Dirt 3