Sign in to follow this  
FroZeN

Nick Diaz Has Respect For BJ Penn?

Nick Diaz actually respects someone? That's odd. Here's the link, interesting read.

http://bjpenn.com/news/2011/09/09/cesar-gracie-nicks-respect-for-penn-makes-this-fight-harder-4434.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+bjpenndotcom+%28BJPENN.COM+NEWS+BLOGS%29&utm_content=FaceBook

With that said, BJ Penn will win via destruction. I also love how they called out Dana White and pretty much called GSP a punk *** ***** that wins by size:)

They're correct about GSP. Against people his size, he would not be champion. He's not gonna be after October either. He better pray Condit gets injured.

This might make it a tough fight for Nick. But he's got almost two months to build up some animosity, shouldn't be a problem!

good read' date='

WAR BJ!!!'

WAR CONDIT![/quote']

SO happy that I can root for both of my favorite fighters now as opposed to before when they were fighting eachother...

Is everyone from the Stockton area that wishy washy?

Appears to be that way. Cesar goes from blaming and agreeing with DW, to disagreeing with him.

Amusing that they can talk crap now that the fight between him and GSP isn't happening.

Regardless of who Nick fights, I hope he gets the beatdown of a lifetime.

They're correct about GSP. Against people his size' date=' he would not be champion. He's not gonna be after October either. He better pray Condit gets injured.[/quote']

:confused:You guys are so blinded by hate. GSP has not been the bigger fighter in all of his fights. Hardy, Alves, and Fitch have all been bigger than GSP and none of them came close to putting him in any danger. If you want to hate, go ahead but at least get the facts straight.

He knows he's about to meet his maker.

Lol Two of my favorite fighters doing battle I couldnt ask for more. I dont want either to lose, so I am staying neutral in this fight lol

:confused:You guys are so blinded by hate. GSP has not been the bigger fighter in all of his fights. Hardy' date=' Alves, and Fitch have all been bigger than GSP and none of them came close to putting him in any danger. If you want to hate, go ahead but at least get the facts straight.[/quote']

Talking about size not height. Hardy and Fitch were not bigger than GSP, GSP weighed much more than them. They were only 2 inches taller than GSP but GSP had a 2 inch reach advantage on both of them lol. The only person GSP has fought that was bigger than him was Alves. In all honesty he has fought a lot of natural lightweights too. Penn twice, Serra twice, and Sherk

They're correct about GSP. Against people his size' date=' he would not be champion. He's not gonna be after October either. He better pray Condit gets injured.[/quote']

Alves and shields are both larger than Georges, while kos fitch hardy and hughes are all close enough to that it would make a difference and he still butt ****ed them all, so your argument is invalid.

You mad gsp is in shape?

Alves and shields are both larger than Georges' date=' while kos fitch hardy and hughes are all close enough to that it would make a difference and he still butt ****ed them all, so your argument is invalid.

You mad gsp is in shape?[/quote']

Shields is not bigger than Georges. Shields weighed in at 168 for that fight. Hes two inches taller but GSP had a 4 inch reach advantage and walked into the ring at 194 pounds. Alves is the only guy that was bigger than GSP

Shields is not bigger than Georges. Shields weighed in at 168 for that fight. Hes two inches taller but GSP had a 4 inch reach advantage and walked into the ring at 194 pounds. Alves is the only guy that was bigger than GSP

Shields was close enough in size that I wouldn't give Georges a size advantage.

And besides I thought shields was a bjj whiz, and if I am not mistaken the whole point of bbj is for a smaller guy can use it on a bigger guy, but I guess it doesn't work on people your own size.

Shields was close enough in size that I wouldn't give Georges a size advantage.

And besides I thought shields was a bjj whiz' date=' and if I am not mistaken the whole point of bbj is for a smaller guy can use it on a bigger guy, but I guess it doesn't work on people your own size.[/quote']

I dont agree with the size but I do agree he was supposed to be a bjj whiz, GSP obviously neutralized the takedown so his jj goes right out the window. I knew GSP was gonna win that fight, I picked GSP to win and I hate GSP lol

Edit* Honestly I was surprised that Shields did as good as he did in the standup, I was happy that he stole a couple rounds from GSP lol

Okay, to the guy making the argument about how GSP has faced people his size, you're wrong. Only Alves was as big as him, and Alves is an overrated crappy fighter who has overrated striking and couldn't defend the takedown in the fight with GSP, which was critical.

Alves has poor punches, pretty good kicks I must admit, but his ground game is better than his standup, and that's not saying much.

Condit is a real man, he's gonna destroy GSP.

Is everyone from the Stockton area that wishy washy?

Yea, um, you know, whatever, but, um, I just want to get paid, you know, so yea, um, I think they are, you know.

Talking about size not height. Hardy and Fitch were not bigger than GSP' date=' GSP weighed much more than them. They were only 2 inches taller than GSP but GSP had a 2 inch reach advantage on both of them lol. The only person GSP has fought that was bigger than him was Alves. In all honesty he has fought a lot of natural lightweights too. Penn twice, Serra twice, and Sherk[/quote']

How do you know GSP weighed MUCH more than them?? And when GSP fought a lot of those so called LW's, he was also smaller. Just so you know, Sherk the LW beat the much larger Diaz as well so your argument about the larger fighter always winning is ironic. Face it, your a hater and your boy ducked GSP because hes scared and stupid.

How do you know GSP weighed MUCH more than them?? And when GSP fought a lot of those so called LW's' date=' he was also smaller. Just so you know, Sherk the LW beat the much larger Diaz as well so your argument about the larger fighter always winning is ironic. Face it, your a hater and your boy ducked GSP because hes scared and stupid.[/quote']

This. It's kinda dumb how there excuse is "well GSP is bigger so that's why he wins". The point is he makes weight and that's what matters, a couple of pounds bigger than your opponent doesn't matter. It's all about skill, and GSP has it. Nick Diaz would've been destroyed by GSP. There's no doubt about that. Once that would've happened, haters excuse would be "well he was bigger so of course he won".

How do you know GSP weighed MUCH more than them?? And when GSP fought a lot of those so called LW's' date=' he was also smaller. Just so you know, Sherk the LW beat the much larger Diaz as well so your argument about the larger fighter always winning is ironic. Face it, your a hater and your boy ducked GSP because hes scared and stupid.[/quote']

Whoa!! Take it easy! No need to get all crazy on me.

I NEVER said ANYTHING about a larger fighter winning. I simply said that you were wrong about GSP being smaller than those fighters.

As for how do I know:

?I just was with him (Jon Fitch) at the last UFC in Vegas he?s actually walking around at 176lbs,? Florian tells MMANation

Dan Hardy on weight cut day was 178-179 so he only had 8 to 9 pounds to cut. I found a video for that one: http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/22825103/vp/44136621#44136621

And yes I AM THE BIGGEST GSP HATER in case you didnt already know. But my hate is not blinding me, more it seems that your love for GSP is blinding you

And take it easy next time this is just the internet ok? No need to go all postal just because someone said something about your boyfriends weight.

Although if someone said something about my wifes weight I would be mad too, so I kinda see where you're coming from