Sign in to follow this  
bright508620

Explain your first time being wasted (getting drunk) here.

1) How many beers did it take?

2) What age were you?

3) Where were you and explain how the night went.

ME:

1) 3 beers (Blue)

2) 18

3) Camp with friends. It was awesome. Great night. I wasn't hung over at all the next day but i was completely out of it the night before. I have drank 2 times since then and it has been horrible and stupid. Not as fun as the first time. Not even close.

this is going to sound sad...

1) 3 pints

2) 22 years old

3) First night out to the bar with a group of college buddies at the start of the year. I never was a drinker, largely since I had experimented with other substances in high school and didn't really care for having my consciousness altered, so I never really drank. That was until a bunch of us went out after class and in an effort to get to know everyone better (since I was going to be doing group projects with them for 2 years straight) I decided to go out. When I normally go out I keep it at one pint then stop, but since it was a large group of people, and a few people aware that I don't drink made it their mission to get me hammered, my one pint kept getting filled by the pitchers on the table, so I kept drinking. It took me around three pints for me to start feeling drunk, and since I was kind of in it and it was a new experience, I decided to take it as far as I could go and rolled with it. At the end of the night, I had about 8 pints and a few shots, and woke up the next morning on the floor at another classmates house. Walking into class the next day (my first drinking experience happened on a Thursday, so no rest) I was greeted by applause, so I must have made an epic *** of myself. Teachers started approaching me with their favorite hangover cures. But it was good fun, and after that I was pretty much drinking until college was over.

Funny enough, I don't really drink much anymore. Only times are when I get together with college buddies or with my brother when we are too cheap to get the PPV (stupid because we end up spending more at the bar anyway).

2) What age were you?

How many beers did it take you? Damn, posts like this remind me of the sad reality that the majority of posters here are probably 16-19 years old.

How many beers did it take you? Damn' date=' posts like this remind me of the sad reality that the majority of posters here are probably 16-19 years old.[/quote']

Im 18. Why are you mad bro?

Its a question. Sure if i asked it in the UFC section i would look like a ******. When you get threads about NOTHING. "literally", i think this thread would bring up some good and funny stories.

You obviously have no sense of respect or humor. or maybe you will regret what you said. what. because your 50 years old you are cool? lmao

this is going to sound sad...

1) 3 pints

2) 22 years old

3) First night out to the bar with a group of college buddies at the start of the year. I never was a drinker' date=' largely since I had experimented with other substances in high school and didn't really care for having my consciousness altered, so I never really drank. That was until a bunch of us went out after class and in an effort to get to know everyone better (since I was going to be doing group projects with them for 2 years straight) I decided to go out. When I normally go out I keep it at one pint then stop, but since it was a large group of people, and a few people aware that I don't drink made it their mission to get me hammered, my one pint kept getting filled by the pitchers on the table, so I kept drinking. It took me around three pints for me to start feeling drunk, and since I was kind of in it and it was a new experience, I decided to take it as far as I could go and rolled with it. At the end of the night, I had about 8 pints and a few shots, and woke up the next morning on the floor at another classmates house. Walking into class the next day (my first drinking experience happened on a Thursday, so no rest) I was greeted by applause, so I must have made an epic *** of myself. Teachers started approaching me with their favorite hangover cures. But it was good fun, and after that I was pretty much drinking until college was over.

Funny enough, I don't really drink much anymore. Only times are when I get together with college buddies or with my brother when we are too cheap to get the PPV (stupid because we end up spending more at the bar anyway).[/quote']

lol that must have been a crazy night if the teachers were talking about it. haha

Painfully obvious TS is a poofter.

What gave it away?

For me, it was the fact that he felt the need to explain in parenthesis that getting wasted means to get drunk, like everyone is not old enough to know what it means

16 was the first time I was drunk, had beers beforehand though

Filled up one of those super size cups at the gas station with half coke and ice, filled other half with jack daniels. Approx. 7 shots I think. Downed it all and saw a movie. Almost feel asleep in the theater, my homie hitting me to keep me from passing out. Almost felt like throwing up in the parking lot after the movie, had a blunt, didn't feel to much better until I drove home.

I was 12 with a 13 year old friend we got into my step fathers crown royal that was kept in the freezer. We took 2 shots back to back and couldn't play video games worth a **** in games we were good at. At 13 I took about 5 or 6 shots of 100 proof vodka and I was hammered and eventually puked.

I didn't really drink again until I turned 16 and got a driver's license. I'll be 26 on the 18th and now I just drink a lot of heineken.... daily.

I was 12 with a 13 year old friend we got into my step fathers crown royal that was kept in the freezer. We took 2 shots back to back and couldn't play video games worth a **** in games we were good at. At 13 I took about 5 or 6 shots of 100 proof vodka and I was hammered and eventually puked.

I didn't really drink again until I turned 16 and got a driver's license. I'll be 26 on the 18th and now I just drink a lot of heineken.... daily.

sad life

6 pack of Bud Heavies.

I was camping, fun night, tripped down a hill and landed in a creek. I'm not typing the whole night but i say it was a fun experience.

22 Now......**** how the years have passed.

I honestly don't know how people get addicted to things. How is nicotine or booze addicting honestly.

Because it's awesome?

I honestly don't know how people get addicted to things. How is nicotine or booze addicting honestly.

You like eating food just to survive or do you enjoy it?

Put simply people enjoy it and they are addictive.

I have had drinks since I was 15, but the first time I got drunk, I was 17, and it was devastating. I got alcohol poisoning and couldn't touch any form of alcohol for at least 6 months. I had all kinds of drinks from beer, to rum & coke, bourbon & coke, champagne, whatever I could get my hands on, and it was over 40* Celcius that day so my body just soaked it up :D after two hours of drinking I woke up 8 hrs later and can't remember a thing.

Apparently I ran up the street naked in the middle of a storm and failed a military roll and landed on my neck, and passed out on my back and vomited straight up onto myself and almost drowned, my uncle pushed me over onto my side and I released it all over the floor before they threw me in the shower and hosed me off, then chucked me in bed and left me. I wish I was there. :rolleyes:

I had been getting tipsy from around 13-14, but i was 15 when i drank out of my first keg. no idea how much i drank. if i had to guess, maybe 12 would have put me over the edge.

All i remember is waking up and puking down the edge of a water bed, and some older girl hitting me because i was heaving all night and she couldnt take me any more.

First hangover is when I count the first time getting wasted.

First time I got drunk I was 18 and in my senior year of high school. I took various shots of many different sorts of alcohol while rocking out to Blink 182's Stockholm Syndrome and Violence.

Next thing I knew I was face planting into my carpet where I then proceeded to vomit uncontrollably (while lying face down in it)

Without cleaning up the vomit or myself I went to bed. Woke up the next morning and had such terrible stomach pain I couldn't move for a few hours, all I could do was nibble on toast and sip water. Was a solid 6 months before I touched hard alcohol again after that. Let's just say that night helped me learn my limits.

1) Whiskey

2) 16

3) Me, my girlfriend and some friends decided to go to a houseparty of some girl we had never met before. At that time I had never been drunk before, I liked to smoke weed once in a while but drinking just wasn't my thing. So everybody around me was getting wasted as **** and I was watching them, smoking some weed, and thinking lol what a bunch of retards. Some time passed by and I got really hungry, so I went looking for the kitchen. After checking a few doors I ran into some random dude who also was looking for the kitchen but for different reasons.. so we were checking every door until we came across this room full of liquor, wine etc. Probably belonged to her parents, but anyway this guy grabs 2 bottles of whisky and shoves one in my hand and walked away. So I went back to the yard where a few of my friends were hanging out and I thought, why the hell not, and started passing the whiskey around. Don't remember much after that, just that I had a great time until I smoked some weed and became so wasted I couldn't walk 2 meters without having the feeling I was in some spaceshuttle doing loops at 39049203 mph. After that my girlfriend took me home and I ''tried'' to have sex with her. (or at least that's what she told me the day after lol)

good ol' times

I?m a bit surprised at the stories here. I was expecting more heroic escapades and people bragging about the insane amounts of alcohol they consumed when they were 8 years old - but I?m Finnish and we have a reputation as heavy drinkers...

Anyway, my story goes like this:

I was 18 the first time I got really drunk (I was a good boy). I had 0,5 litres of vodka mixed with a pack of salmiakki (like liquorice but much stronger) which I won in a lottery of sorts at my school. I though I had to drink it before boarding a cruiser so I downed it pretty fast. Needless to say, I?m afraid I was very, very drunk ;) There were some emotional moments during the cruise - good and bad, but nothing too crazy. After that I haven?t been able to drink "salmiakkikossu", which is a shame, since it was good for a hard drink.

What I have learned from my drinking experiences was that I have a good drinking head but not a stomach. I always vomit before passing out (never have passed out) or doing anything too stupid.

These days I rarely get drunk more than a bit since I can?t afford to sleep for 2 days afterwards anymore.

2) What age were you?

ME:

1) 3 beers (Blue)

2) 18

3) Camp with friends. It was awesome. Great night. I wasn't hung over at all the next day but i was completely out of it the night before. I have drank 2 times since then and it has been horrible and stupid. Not as fun as the first time. Not even close.

lol it explains a lot you effin lightweight

me

1)age: 13

2)beers,wines,slivovic,vodkas: a few beers 1 glass of wine and a lot of shots of vodka and slivovic

3) summer vacation in bosnia almost all of the kids from age 11 to 18 in the village got together and partied and of course got really drunk

note i am very tolerant against alchohol but when i get drunk i never do anything stupid i just get touchy and start hugging everybody and telling them how much i love them especcially my cousings and my girflriend

Let's play a better game.

Explain your first time of ducking an account bet like a coward ***** bastard.

Way to duck my idea.

cant remember

Mates 16th birthday, went alright, didn't do anything stupid

Next time i get pissed will be tomorrow night, gonna be a good one

When I was 14, I got really fu**ed up on Vodka, Passed out, and was out for almost 24 hrs. Serious alcohol poisoning. Didn't have another drink until I was 26!