Sign in to follow this  
uddaside

If the UFC offered you $1,000,000 to....

For 1' date='000,000, I'll try it. Before the fight, I'll tell Anderson I have hurt ribs and ask him to please take it easy on me.[/quote']

You would just be telling him where to strike..lol

Best to just get on the bicycle and try to last the 5 minutes.

I can't see keeping a professional fighter off me for 5 long minutes. I'd try it though. lol

I've been knocked out before and submitted. I'll gladly do it again........ for $1' date='000,000.

Before the fight, I'd get in the best cardio shape I could achieve. That way, I can dance around as much as I can and drop to the mat when I need to.......eventually pulling off what you would call a "Thales Leites".[/quote']

haha, this.

Despite all the boos,

I'd run all around.

With 1 mil to lose,

I'd stall my *** to last that round :)

If I was given the chance of course. I'll shadow box Matt Riddle style just to pretend to do stuff and pull a Kalib Starnes running man whenever he gets within any distance of me.

5 min goes by fast when running scared of life.

no man should turn down an oppurtunity like that. that is just like being offered to return a football on special teams on super bowl day. once in a lifetime. win/win situation. get nothing but respect from everybody and leaving with that experience that little people say they have.

i would do it. wouldnt be much competition for silva. more like a morale thing for the average joe.

The real question is would you give Anderson 1 billion dollars to get a beat down from me.

Thats the real question. Do you think Anderson would take 1 billion dollars to have a fight with bright for 1 minute?

I would pound his face into the canvas and make him look even more of a fool than Chael did.

The real question is would you give Anderson 1 billion dollars to get a beat down from me.

Thats the real question. Do you think Anderson would take 1 billion dollars to have a fight with bright for 1 minute?

I would pound his face into the canvas and make him look even more of a fool than Chael did.

thats the spirit to have, true words of a MAN!

Lol bright2342334 you are too scared to do your youtube bet, i doubt you would get in front of millions to fight Anderson Silva.

You are worse than Nick Diaz,at least he can make youtube videos.

Lol bright2342334 you are too scared to do your youtube bet' date=' i doubt you would get in front of millions to fight Anderson Silva.

You are worse than Nick Diaz,at least he can make youtube videos.[/quote']

Set the fight up. I GUARANTEE you i would beat him down. He has a chance of course. My wrestling would take over. He wouldn't be able to stop my takedowns. I would train to GnP him until he taps to strikes.

Set it up.

Lol bright2342334 you are too scared to do your youtube bet' date=' i doubt you would get in front of millions to fight Anderson Silva.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, thats fighting words right there

(waiting for response from bright)

oh btw. Nice avatar. Your actually listening to the godfather - me.

ooooooooooooooo snap...........calling you out on your bet. in other terms a man is as good as his word.

(waiting for response from bright)

lol your a funny guy.

Sorry everyone. I only do my dancing in the cage. bring it Anderson! srs

Lol at all the clowns in this thread who talk so much crap about fighters that don't engage, yet you would do the same thing! I would not fight him because I know dam well I am not lasting more than 10 seconds!

Lol at all the clowns in this thread who talk so much crap about fighters that don't engage' date=' yet you would do the same thing! I would not fight him because I know dam well I am not lasting more than 10 seconds![/quote']

cuz were not professional fighters

I wouldn't last 1 minute with Anderson. :D BUT, I'd try to. My strategy would be to hug him and pull guard and just hold on for dear life. lololol

Last one whole round with Anderson Silva would you give it a try? How would you do it?

You only get the money if you last the WHOLE round!

id whisper to silva that ill give him 500 000 if he just lays on me and throws some weak punches

yea, and i would do my to slip one of his jabs and basically tackle since i outweigh him by a good 80-90 lbs, then just bearhug him and throw an occasional shot to avoid getting stood up.

after i make it out the first round and have the million secured id go for broke and mos likely be out cold within a minute lol

I'd do it. I come from a Freestyle, Folkstyle and Greco-Roman Wrestling background and I'm actually a bit bigger than Silva. My game plan would be to cover up like my life depended on it (cuz it really would), shoot for a leg and just not let go.

Chance of getting a broken nose and orbital bone = 99%

Chance of lasting a round with Silva = .001%

I get a really good laugh from reading the posts in this thread - especially the guys who say that their wrestling backgrounds and/or size advantage would amount to **** in a fight with Silva. Thanks for the entertainment guys. Great stuff.

Lol at all the clowns in this thread who talk so much crap about fighters that don't engage' date=' yet you would do the same thing! I would not fight him because I know dam well I am not lasting more than 10 seconds![/quote']

a real man wouldnt pass up the oppurtunity. thats just like saying i wont back my lady up because the guy can bang.

typical scrub!

I get a really good laugh from reading the posts in this thread - especially the guys who say that their wrestling backgrounds and/or size advantage would amount to **** in a fight with Silva. Thanks for the entertainment guys. Great stuff.

who gives a ****, the fact that you can get in the octagon with anderson would be legit enough.

that is just like saying you would turn down a chance to return the opening kickoff if the super bowl.

for a million dollars size would be my only advantage, wether id help or not it would be my crutch :P

OP has never said if you get the money if you somehow beat Silva before that first round ends.

If that was possible (getting the 1 million paycheck if you win), I would go train extensively to execute a flying scissor heel hook.

And I say that only because my brother in law actually did that to beat someone in a no-gi BJJ tourny in five seconds. I'd probably fail horribly at it though, but maybe the first time after doing that shoot at Silva it'd put the old fear of Chonan in him and he would do his dance?

Other than that, best odds would be trying to pin him on the cage, wrap him up, and use my weight to drag him down. Or try to.

I might borrow the groin kick idea from another poster.

a real man wouldnt pass up the oppurtunity. thats just like saying i wont back my lady up because the guy can bang.

typical scrub!

Awesome analogy bro. So refusing a fight with Anderson is just like refusing to back up your "lady" when she talks **** to a non-Anderson Silva person. Got it.

it would be an honor to fight Anderson Silva, then I would be able to say I fought the greatest fighter to ever walk the planet Earth. Win or Lose(most likely lose). I would make sure to have Chael Sonnen & Chuck Norris in my corner though, thats a must.

This is exactly why I made this thread lmfao!!

sure i'd last a round. id just clown around for the first round and not try to engage. i'd pull a leites or maia on him

in the second round the moment i shoot in i get knocked out. **** yeah i'd do it for a milllion