Sign in to follow this  
FitchEx

Mayweather is a punk, he to scared to fight a real fighter

the ref said "time in" and then boom mayweather laid ortiz out' date=' the shots were completely legal i have watched it over quite a few times.[/quote']

Just becuse it was fair or "legal" dosn't mean that it wasn't classless and unprofessional.(Not to say the head butt was any better.) Especially from a man who claims to be the greatest pound for pound boxer and always talking about his legacy. I also thought Mayweather was the better boxer and that he would win but I also was hoping becuse they were both adults and professionals that this would of been a clean fight. I paid to watch two professionals fight and I feel like I was robbed.

Just becuse it was fair or "legal" dosn't mean that it wasn't classless and unprofessional.(Not to say the head butt was any better.) Especially from a man who claims to be the greatest pound for pound boxer and always talking about his legacy. I also thought Mayweather was the better boxer and that he would win but I also was hoping becuse they were both adults and professionals that this would of been a clean fight. I paid to watch two professionals fight and I feel like I was robbed.

Nice 1st post good sir -

Yeah, I like to see two men beat the sh** out of each other, as long as they are polite to each other!

I think we all found out that Mayweather is in fact not too slow for Pacquaio. Mayweathers defence will withstand most of what Pacroids throws and his speed will help him counter' date=' did I also mention that Mayweather has a solid chin period. Mayweather counters him all day.[/quote']

One of the idiot mayweather fan saying a fighter using sterioid without any prove. He pass all the test, and you still call him pacroid? Get your face off mayweather arrogance ***, and be a better person please.

One of the idiot mayweather fan saying a fighter using sterioid without any prove. He pass all the test' date=' and you still call him pacroid? Get your face off mayweather arrogance ***, and be a better person please.[/quote']

PacMan refused the Olympic style drug testing, which is proven to be the very best way to test for steroids, that is an undeniable fact.

PacMan refused the Olympic style drug testing' date=' which is proven to be the very best way to test for steroids, that is an undeniable fact.[/quote']

Is he fighting in the Olympic's... No... Floyd is just a skurd punk

PacMan refused the Olympic style drug testing' date=' which is proven to be the very best way to test for steroids, that is an undeniable fact.[/quote']

Pacquiao Agreed to Olympic Style Steroid Testing

It?s like an answered prayer for boxing fans around the world. Pacquiao now agrees to Olympic Style steroid testing. According to boxing promoter Bob Arum, the Filipino boxing superstar now agreed to the random steroid testing as long as it is done by a neutral organization. ?We have agreed in the Pacquiao camp to unlimited random testing done by a responsible, neutral organization,? Arum told the ESPN.

But there is one condition. They don?t want USADA (United States Anti-Doping Agency) to administer the test instead they prefer the Olympic Organization to oversee the testing together with the state athletic commission. ?We don?t believe USADA is a neutral organization,? said Arum. It can be recalled that Mayweather wants USADA to test fighters. For Arum, the Olympic organization offers vigorous testing than any other anti-doping agency.

http://www.steroidsources.com/Steroid-Information/2011/07/olympic-style-steroid-testing-okay-for-pacquiao-but-not-under-usada/

step your fact game up

****weather is pulling a GSP. Foreal. Just waiting and avoiding that one fight everyone wants.

Is he fighting in the Olympic's... No... Floyd is just a skurd punk

The big, bad, PacMan was afraid of needles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least that was his excuse!

I heard he did. I think they will fight this year.

But you said its a known fact that Pac didn't agree to Olympic style drug testing, how would the fight happen if he didn't agree?