Sign in to follow this  
wingzero8717

Fact: Floyd Mayweather is the greatest boxer of this generation

42 fights with 42 wins including 7 boxing titles, some people try too down Floyd and uplift Pacquiao but the fact is i have seen Manny knocked clean out before and ive also seen him outboxed by Erik Morales, These things have never happened to Floyd, fact is Pacquiao will always be playing second fiddle too Mayweather unless they fight and by some miracle Manny beats him.

P.S if they do fight im picking Floyd all day by decision.

Well if Pacquiao wants to be the best let him take the test period.

Same goes of Mayweather...

Mayweather will be remembered as the bloke that ducked Manny

I'm sorry, Ortiz's head butt was dirty, but Mayweathers actions were ghetto, Ortiz knew he did something wrong... That didnt impress me at all.. Hes a punk.. Ill watch the rest of the fight, to judge who was actually winning.

His padded undefeated record will be tarnished cause he couldn't man up and fight a real fighter....

lol another person who dislikes Floyd and just and doesn't give him the respect he deserves, if Manny wants to be the best let him take the best, if Pac can beat Marquez i think we will see Pacman/Floyd next year if Manny will just take a steroid test this fight will get underway.

His padded undefeated record will be tarnished cause he couldn't man up and fight a real fighter....

Bob Arum played this one beautifully, that's all I can say.

Floyd does NOT have a padded record.

you are a moron.

facts are in this interview. get your self educated before posting tripe

/ thread

You just proved you know nothing about boxing. No matter how much you hate Mayweather, he has fought most of the great lower weight fighters of his era. If Pacquiao didn't back out over the steroids drug test, Mayweather would have beat him, too.

42 fights with 42 wins including 7 boxing titles' date=' some people try too down Floyd and uplift Pacquiao but the fact is i have seen Manny knocked clean out before and ive also seen him outboxed by Erik Morales, These things have never happened to Floyd, fact is Pacquiao will always be playing second fiddle too Mayweather unless they fight and by some miracle Manny beats him.

P.S if they do fight im picking Floyd all day by decision.[/quote']

The haters on this forum are just making posts based on hate, and ignoring the facts. Mayweather has fought 16 former champs, but they say he's padding his record. Ortiz was a huge challenge, but non boxing fans wouldn't know.

You just proved you know nothing about boxing. No matter how much you hate Mayweather' date=' he has fought most of the great lower weight fighters of his era. If Pacquiao didn't back out over the steroids drug test, Mayweather would have beat him, too.[/quote']

pfft... why so mad?

pfft... why so mad?

It's not anger. Isn't that what this forum is all about? You state your opinions, I state mine. Nothing personal.

It's not anger. Isn't that what this forum is all about? You state your opinions' date=' I state mine. Nothing personal.[/quote']

Why you up in all my buzness

:P

Mayweather will be remembered as one of the best of all time' date=' oh and his undefeated record.[/quote']

Also his Cheapest Shot win in boxing history against inexperience fighter.

You just proved you know nothing about boxing. No matter how much you hate Mayweather' date=' he has fought most of the great lower weight fighters of his era. If Pacquiao didn't back out over the steroids drug test, Mayweather would have beat him, too.[/quote']

You have to eat **** if Floyd demand you right? I guess not.

Very intellegent argument' date=' [b']keyboard warrior[/b].

:confused:

I don't get how he was trying to be one... As I read it he is saying why the **** should Pac man bow to Floyd?

I don't get how he was trying to be one... As I read it he is saying why the **** should Pac man bow to Floyd?

You Mayweather fan will never learn. Arrogance, and cheap as alway.

Telling me to eat sh**?

Pacqiao was going to be tested for steroids regardless, as every fighter always is.

Pacqiao was going to be tested for steroids regardless' date=' as every fighter always is.[/quote']

It's all about the timing of the tests. The tests can be cheated.

It's all about the timing of the tests. The tests can be cheated.

I trust the test of an athletic commission over a test administered by someone Floyd thinks is legit.