Sign in to follow this  
mc1

Anyone giving Rampage a serious chance?

I'm a huge Rampage fan, and though I like Jone's skill, I don't like his ****y overly rightious attitude. However, I have a hard time seeing Rampage win this fight. I really want him to, and I feel that Jone's time will come even if he loses, so he really has nothing to lose here. I want Rampage to shine with one more Title before he starts down the slope that all fighters inevitable follow.

So.....can anyone give any compelling and well thought out reasons why Rampage is likely to win this? Help me keep my hopes up!

Thx

I'm a huge Rampage fan' date=' and though I like Jone's skill, I don't like his ****y overly rightious attitude. However, I have a hard time seeing Rampage win this fight. I really want him to, and I feel that Jone's time will come even if he loses, so he really has nothing to lose here. I want Rampage to shine with one more Title before he starts down the slope that all fighters inevitable follow.

So.....can anyone give any compelling and well thought out reasons why Rampage is likely to win this? Help me keep my hopes up!

Thx[/quote']

Ok I will help you.

Rampage does have a chance. If he stops Jones TD, if he worked on his cardio and be able to keep this fight on the feet he does have an actually big chance of rocking Jones and/or KO Jones.

See, we all know Jones skills, no comments, but we never saw how he reacts with some punches of jabs in the chin. We will see tomorrow my friend.

BTW, Rampage look in shape !!!

I want Rampage to win (and im not a Rampage fan) Jones is just too full of himself. But being realistic Jones will pick him apart pretty easily with his range

Ok I will help you.

Rampage does have a chance. If he stops Jones TD' date=' if he worked on his cardio and be able to keep this fight on the feet he does have an actually big chance of rocking Jones and/or KO Jones.

See, we all know Jones skills, no comments, but we never saw how he reacts with some punches of [b']jabs in the chin[/b]. We will see tomorrow my friend.

BTW, Rampage look in shape !!!

The problem is Rampage doesn't have a jab and never has haha. We're all hoping but he's ****ed

The problem is Rampage doesn't have a jab and never has haha. We're all hoping but he's ****ed

I know that LOL ... the chance Im giving Rmpage is that KO punch out of nowhere or even by accident LOL

Ok I will help you.

Rampage does have a chance. If he stops Jones TD' date=' if he worked on his cardio and be able to keep this fight on the feet he does have an actually big chance of rocking Jones and/or KO Jones.

See, we all know Jones skills, no comments, but we never saw how he reacts with some punches of jabs in the chin. We will see tomorrow my friend.

BTW, Rampage look in shape !!![/quote']

Rampage doesn't jab. Look for Jones to completely take out his legs with kicks.

Rampage doesn't jab. Look for Jones to completely take out his legs with kicks.

I expect him to get Maia'd if he does that too much.

That Forrest strategy won't be so easy again and if Jones gets clipped like Forrest did Page will finish him.

He's gonna have to punch to clinch.

Exactly my thoughts. The kid has an amazing build. I mean if he wanted to, that frame could hold enough meat for HW even. He'd be nuts to go up though, and I think he's going to reign or at least trade the title back and forth for some time. But I don't see Rampage getting close enough before Jones makes him pay in order to land anything serious on Bone's chin. I respect Jone's skill and potential, but I'm trying real hard not too look at this pile of nails I see next to this coffin shaped box. WAR Rampage even still!