Shogun Rua vs Georges St-Pierre

Satronaden

If Shogun Rua and Georges St-Pierre fought in a Openweight fight who do you think would win and why? I think Shogun would win because of the size and weight difference his TDD defence would be solid enough to stop GSP from taking Shogun down and grappling with him. Shogun would most likely win by relentlessly attacking and pressuring GSP until he hurt and dropped him and finishing it off by Shogun hammerfisting GSP on the ground until he is KO'd.

Shogun Rua by KO

Shogun Rua (20-5) 6"1 205 lbs

Machida_Rua.jpg

Georges St-Pierre (22-2) 5"10 170 lbs

Img280466782.jpg

Shogun has horrible takedown defense so I think GSP would be able to take him down with ease. Shogun's size and length and advantage could prove difficult for GSP but I think GSP would be too fast for him and if he didn't have to cut weight GSP could be significantly closer to Shogun's size. Shogun could catch him but I think GSP wins by UD as usual.

Shogun has horrible takedown defense so I think GSP would be able to take him down with ease. Shogun's size and length and advantage could prove difficult for GSP but I think GSP would be too fast for him and if he didn't have to cut weight GSP could be significantly closer to Shogun's size. Shogun could catch him but I think GSP wins by UD as usual.

LoL typical GSP fanboy.

If Shogun Rua and Georges St-Pierre fought in a Openweight fight who do you think would win and why? I think Shogun would win because of the size and weight difference his TDD defence would be solid enough to stop GSP from taking Shogun down and grappling with him. Shogun would most likely win by relentlessly attacking and pressuring GSP until he hurt and dropped him and finishing it off by Shogun hammerfisting GSP on the ground until he is KO'd.

Wow... what's the point in debating such nonsense?

This is the actual world, stick to Top Trumps.

Archived