Oh really Dana?

JBJF

Yeah I think this was a bad move by the UFC, fock Diaz have him fight Fitch!

But still will be looking forward to GSP giving Diaz the beating of his life!

Well I guess now they should have Fitch vs Condit! Who cares that Fitch is already scheduled to fight someone, the UFC sure as hell does not!

Fairplay to Condit for stepping aside, the UFC had to make the Diaz/GSP fight sooner rather than later in terms of fan interest and marketability!! Plus I think Condit needed one more win before he fought for a title anyway, a win over Kim shouldn't push you up to number one contender! Kind of feel sorry for Condit though but it wasn't his title shot in the first place, hope he beats Ellenberger/Kos/Rumble or whoever he fights next ;)

Fitch/Condit winner vs Diaz/GSP winner.

It's time Fitch gets the fight he deserves. If he beats Condit' date=' there's no way anyone can argue he doesn't deserve another shot.[/quote']

Agreed, I said Fitch vs. Diaz thinking that Condit had done everything he's been asked so why would they take it away. Now that Diaz vs GSP has been announced, the truth is that Fitch is 21-1 since 2002, with that loss being to GSP deserves a #1 contender match.

Yeah I think this was a bad move by the UFC' date=' fock Diaz have him fight Fitch!

But still will be looking forward to GSP giving Diaz the beating of his life!

Well I guess now they should have Fitch vs Condit! Who cares that Fitch is already scheduled to fight someone, the UFC sure as hell does not![/quote']

This.

They might as well squash the Fitch vs Hendricks fight and obviously have no problems doing such things and to be honest, Fitch vs Condit is much more fitting. Hendricks makes no sense for Fitch to be honest.

I'm betting though they may peg Ellenberger for it.

Archived