The UFC 137 Super Question, in the shadows!!!

GunnerBlaze121011

Ok, I have not be on in forever but i had this question i have seen no press or anybody on forum's ask so i figured it was a good time for me to jump back in!!

Anyway the question i'm talking about is, Who's corner will Greg Jackson be in come fight night GSP's or Condit's ???

An if he is not in GSP's how bad do you think that will effect GSP's game!!

Thanks doc!! I don't see that being right though GSP don't train at Jackson's Gym so he should be in Condit's corner

Jackson will remain neutral. It's only fair. But the difference is, when GSP is fighting, Jackson tells him to take it easy and when Carlos fights, Jackson tells him to kill. So without Greg, maybe we'll see reverse roles and maybe we'll see GSP finish!

HA! Errr...

Jackson will remain neutral. It's only fair. But the difference is' date=' when GSP is fighting, Jackson tells him to take it easy and when Carlos fights, Jackson tells him to kill. So without Greg, maybe we'll see reverse roles and maybe we'll see GSP finish!

HA! Errr...[/quote']

Haha a good out look but me personally i would rather so Condit catch GSP with a punch/Elbow or Knee so hard that it snaps his jaw in half............ I'm not really the biggest GSP fan lol

Archived