Why????

uddaside

Why are people so confident about evans? I don't get it. Yeah he looked good in his last fight, but against a washed up ortiz. If anyone has a padded record it's rashad, as soon as he stepped up in competition he got ktfo by machida. If he fights jones, shogun, machida or anyone that touches that chin from now on it's going to be "and it's all over" why are people buying into his hype?

Rashad beat someone who beat Machida' date=' so how does the step up in competition thing work out?[/quote']

Fighters form plays a part too, an in form rampage wouldn't beat an inform machida. And rampage is my favourite fighter by the way. I like the way you answer a question with a question:rolleyes:

I don't think the majority of peeps are over-confident in Rashad... I think Rashad just possesses some attributes which favour him over anybody else that Jones has faced.

So it is more a case that Rashad is the best hope for anybody who wants to see Jones lose.

Nobody in their right mind thinks Rashad has a better chance than Jones of winning the fight.

rampage touched his chin.

so did thiago silva.

he's managed to survive and come out on top both times.

in both fights on top is spot on he layed on them both and lay'd n pray'd a victory...............................................cue outburst about me being a GSP fan! but at least GSP is active EVANS was not.

so did thiago silva.

It is funny you say that, because I thought both those fights were going to end because of those shots. Rampage knocked him silly, but jumped the gun, he should have let him get back up and blasted him again. As far as Thiago, when Thiago hit him in the final round he was out, he buckled and everything. He has a very weak chin thats why I do not see him beating Jones, because Rampage who has a decent chin said Jones hurt him pretty bad with a jab, and said he has good power.

It is funny you say that' date=' because I thought both those fights were going to end because of those shots. Rampage knocked him silly, but jumped the gun, he should have let him get back up and blasted him again. As far as Thiago, when Thiago hit him in the final round he was out, he buckled and everything. He has a very weak chin thats why I do not see him beating Jones, because Rampage who has a decent chin said Jones hurt him pretty bad with a jab, and said he has good power.[/quote']

Rampage didn't mean what he said about jones after the fight he said all that stuff be because he was happy that he got paid alot of money

Thanks for clearing that up Ms. Cleo. I am sure that 4 inch gash on his eyebrow felt real good especially when he was crying on the table when they were sewing him up. Besides you could tell during the fight he felt some shots. A man of Jones's stature has to have some sort of power its physics.

so did thiago silva.

Yeah' date=' [i']late[/i] in the third round. He got pummeled and lost the round because he can't take a punch. When Jones hits him early and often, Rashad isn't going to look like the Rashad we've been seeing.

i would hardly say its padded' date=' he ended The icemans career, he also beat Rampage, Tito, Griffin, Bisping and T.Silva. He can be a bit of a fool at times but there is no doubting the guys skills.[/quote']

For real he has skills, but for me he won't beat jones, shogun, or machida providing they're 100%

Because Rashad has proven that he can handle a heavyweights size and strength in GRW/FS. He's also trained with Jones and wears a cryptonite ring under his hand wraps.

He's got decent striking and better wrestling. His biggest drawback is that his jaw and he's proven that if you hit him with moderate power he goes down very easy.

Archived