anthony pettis is getting KTFO this weekend

Big_Roy_Fan

Glass Jaw pettis? I dont ever think ive seen him rocked let alone unconsious... Pettis being the guy that beat Ben Henderson? I mean sure he got layed out and ate some really hard "shoulder punches" LOL.. but Jeremy Stephens winning? HAHAHAHAH u almost had me!

Jeremy got rocked by Guillard and Davis and has a ****** ground game... GAME OVER STEPHENS!!!

sorry' date=' i do not do bets.[/quote']

Or you simply do not honour them ?

I j/k I j/k...

sorry' date=' i do not do bets.[/quote']

Lets see. If Stephens loses it was because:

a) Pettis Greased

B) Referee mistook Stephens being limp and unconcious as not being able to fight on

c) Refereree mistakenly believes Stephens wild tapping while being choked meant he was giving up.

D) All the above work if your Big Roy

Why no account bet? Certainly your mma knowledge has been proven over and over and....

Lets see. If Stephens loses it was because:

a) Pettis Greased

B) Referee mistook Stephens being limp and unconcious as not being able to fight on

c) Refereree mistakenly believes Stephens wild tapping while being choked meant he was giving up.

D) All the above work if your Big Roy

Why no account bet? Certainly your mma knowledge has been proven over and over and....

you missed

e) dana white paid off stephans to let his hype machine create a new ppv star in pettis

f)pettis should of been disqualified for __________

glass jaw pettis is gonna get KTFO by my boy jeremy stephans..

2 mins is all it'll take for pettis's over-rated *** to get sent back to a 2nd rate promotion and be a b-list fighter there

Whats this like 4 hours straight youve been posting troll threads? You can stop crying yourself to sleep at night huggin your pillow wondering why no one likes you.

[ATTACH]3285[/ATTACH]

glass jaw pettis is gonna get KTFO by my boy jeremy stephans..

2 mins is all it'll take for pettis's over-rated *** to get sent back to a 2nd rate promotion and be a b-list fighter there

idk man its an interesting fight im super pumped for that one. its going to be a good fight

Archived