Could Anthony Johnson be the Jon Jones of WW?

Tiemo

LOL at people saying Rumble is a can. He's a very tough and violent fighter. His loss to Koscheck is one of those losses that almost EVERY fighter, including champions like Aldo and A. Silva, has.. the kind you feel stupid about but that acts as a very valuable learning experience.

I honestly don't see him losing for a while. He's definitely violent.

LOL at people saying Rumble is a can. He's a very tough and violent fighter. His loss to Koscheck is one of those losses that almost EVERY fighter' date=' including champions like Aldo and A. Silva, has.. the kind you feel stupid about but that acts as a very valuable learning experience.

I honestly don't see him losing for a while. He's definitely violent.[/quote']

7Eky.gif

LOL at people saying Rumble is a can. He's a very tough and violent fighter. His loss to Koscheck is one of those losses that almost EVERY fighter' date=' including champions like Aldo and A. Silva, has.. the kind you feel stupid about but that acts as a very valuable learning experience.

I honestly don't see him losing for a while. He's definitely violent.[/quote']

I think the loss to Kos was valubable as well.

Don't lose anymore.

You are kidding rite ?

I loathe safe Pierre & I know he would molest Rumble....

Not kidding. It would be over immediately if GSP tried keeping the fight on the feet. Rumble's wrestling was never bad but now its pretty good. He can keep it standing and seek and destroy. If GSP couldn't submit Hardy, I think Rumble by now has a ground game to withstand whatever he would bring. I love GSP but i know if Rumble gets a title shot, he will absolutely win.

Not kidding. It would be over immediately if GSP tried keeping the fight on the feet. Rumble's wrestling was never bad but now its pretty good. He can keep it standing and seek and destroy. If GSP couldn't submit Hardy' date=' I think Rumble by now has a ground game to withstand whatever he would bring. I love GSP but i know if Rumble gets a title shot, he will absolutely win.[/quote']

You are either related to Rumble or you are his BF -

How do you figure anyone else has a better shot. Any other wrestler cannot beat GSP that theory has been beaten to the ground. wrestling defense and supreme striking and max power leave GSP without the belt.

NBK & Diaz for starter's have a better shot...

Oh & so does Kos...

You know, the guy whom choked out your idol ?

Remember ???

How do you figure anyone else has a better shot. Any other wrestler cannot beat GSP that theory has been beaten to the ground. wrestling defense and supreme striking and max power leave GSP without the belt.

Wrestling defense and supreme striking? He was outstruck and outwrestled by Koscheck

Alot of ww have a shot at beating gsp its bout doing it

The number one key need to beat gsp it seems is the willing ness to pull the trigger cuz everyone since hughes has not do so including alves

Rumble condit ellenberger diaz...are the only 4 at ww i see with this ability

Another Key is Take Down Defense.

Because we all know GSP likes the fight on the ground right now.

Of Rumble Condit Ellenberger and Diaz, who has the best TDD?

Another Key is Take Down Defense.

Because we all know GSP likes the fight on the ground right now.

Of Rumble Condit Ellenberger and Diaz' date=' who has the best TDD?[/quote']

Thats a trick question....both condit and diaz are more then willing to fight off thier backs

Rumble and ellenberger both have good tdd but i would not say its up to par to stuff gsp

But ihave only seen a few of ellenbergers fights

I don't know how Johnson is able to cut so much weight. He is a friend of a friend type deal. I don't know him, I have never spoken to him, but I saw him at a little get together between fights I know he's about 6'2" and I am damn near positive he weighed at least 230- and that is the lowball estimate. I bet he was closer to 245

No. Just play ufc undisputed, gsp will take him down and easilly and submit him all day long. that is when he's not too busy spamming superman punches and spinning elbows. i must take this information into consideration and use it to determine that he would never be welterweight champion, therefore he will never be the jon jones of his division. He needs to work on his right bumper a little more and brush up on shining the right analog stick before he will ever be a big threat to the welterweight division.

Archived