Tito Ortiz : "Inside News About UFC 140"

Pigs-On-The-Wing

Tito Ortiz has been posting on twitter saying he has inside news about 140 and he can't say what it is yet.

What could this possibly be?

Is lil Nog out?

Did he get a bump in competition?

TELL US TITO?

Any guesses?

EDIT:

Latest tweets...

"Hint!"

"im not the main event"

"he makes history every time he fights"

Does he know whos fightin in the main event? or is he talking about another opponent?

Latest tweets...

"Hint!"

"im not the main event"

Does he know whos fightin in the main event? or is he talking about another opponent?

i was starting to think rich franklin or shogun, or machida again for whatever reason but they dont make alot of history. maybe chuck or randy will come out of retirement to beat him up some more?

A Silva vs Hendo with Rampage getting his wish of fighting Shogun.

Tickets are already on sale for UFC 139... they have already spent money adevertising UFC 139, they have already spent money hosting a conference on UFC 139... why would they just change their minds and remove their main event?? Makes no sense.

Tito Ortiz has been posting on twitter saying he has inside news about 140 and he can't say what it is yet.

What could this possibly be?

Is lil Nog out?

Did he get a bump in competition?

TELL US TITO?

Any guesses?

EDIT:

Latest tweets...

"Hint!"

"im not the main event"

its Jones vs Evans. History: Youngest champ

the only person who makes history every time he fights is anderson bcuz everytime he fights he wins and everytime he wins he beats his own record of consecutive wins.....that being said i dont think anderson will be fighting........

my guess is tito knows nothing and its either gonna be machida vs. king mo or machida vs. gustafson(hes facing matyushenko at 141 so its an easy move)

Jones vs Evans isn't happening at UFC 140. Dana already said that, yet all these websites keep saying Jones vs Evans targeted for UFC 140, which is bullcrap.

Doubt it would be Jones vs Machida. Evan's is the clear #1 contender and has earned his shot. Machida doesn't deserve it right now. He just rebounded from his losing streak over Couture.

No idea what all this speculation is. Mir vs Nog 2 apparently isn't a good main event to some. Though I think it's worthy, with Tito vs Lil Nog as Co-Main. Not too shabby imo.

Jones vs Evans isn't happening at UFC 140. Dana already said that' date=' yet all these websites keep saying Jones vs Evans targeted for UFC 140, which is bullcrap.

Doubt it would be Jones vs Machida. Evan's is the clear #1 contender and has earned his shot. Machida doesn't deserve it right now. He just rebounded from his losing streak over Couture.

No idea what all this speculation is. Mir vs Nog 2 apparently isn't a good main event to some. Though I think it's worthy, with Tito vs Lil Nog as Co-Main. Not too shabby imo.[/quote']

I have no problem with that being the main event...

But there is obviously something thats being held secret for now...Just trying to get some thoughts in see if we can figure it out b4 its announced.

Silva makes history everytime he fights...it could mean silva fights jones for the lhw belt?

Silva is out injured until next year, Dana has already said that if Silva was fit then it would have been Hendo v Silva.

Someone has obviously started the Evans v JBJ rumour and Tito has just jumped on it to get some attention. If you see the Helwani interview with Dana from yesterday you can see how Dana is shocked to hear Tito saying crap because he said even the two guys involved have no affiliation with Tito whatsoever

Archived