Which for suck QB would you take in a bye week?

Rex_Kwon_Do

I already have K. Kolb on my squad...unfortunately. I also have him on the trading block, but I'm positive no one is going near that block so I put Larry Fitzgerald out there with him. Alex Smith and Jason Campbell are on waivers...tell me which to you is the lesser of the three evils...and possibly why?

I already have K. Kolb on my squad...unfortunately. I also have him on the trading block' date=' but I'm positive no one is going near that block so I put Larry Fitzgerald out there with him. Alex Smith and Jason Campbell are on waivers...tell me which would you pick of the lesser of the three evils...and possibly why?[/quote']

wow thats definitely a tough 1... They all have had their ups and down.

If i had to rank them for this week i would say.

Kevin Kolb

Jason Campbell

Alex smith

In that order....Really though they're so close to each other and really are a boom or bust pick.

K. Kolb's fantasy points have significantly declined each week of the fantasy season and even in the first week he wasn't that great. He had less than six points last week. Include a healthy Beanie Wells and his fantasy future looks dimmer and dimmer going forward. i really don't believe they trust the guy with the ball in his hands. I believe he's scored only one more touchdown to picks this season.

K. Kolb's fantasy points have significantly declined each week of the fantasy season and even in the first week he wasn't that great. He had less than six points last week. Include a healthy Beanie Wells and his fantasy future looks dimmer and dimmer going forward. i really don't believe they trust the guy with the ball in his hands. I believe he's scored only one more touchdown to picks this season.

The big difference is that he actually has one of the best receivers in the game to help him. Campell and Smith don't have anyone even close to what Fitzgerald is capable of.

Any QB can get Fitz the ball and in fantasy... points for fitz = points for kolb

I'd go with Kevin Kolb out of those three, I wouldn't go with Jason Campbell this week, Houston's defense is doing bad against the run but very good against the pass this season (except for the fourth quarter against Drew Brees and the Saints).

The Bucs' pass defense have looked pretty bad, including against the Colts third string QB Curtis Painter, so Alex Smith might not be a bad play this week (I never thought I'd say that).

I wouldnt take Campbell this week. He will be facing a sack happy texans defense who literally beat the **** out of Roethlisberger last week.

JC only been sacked twice this year which is pretty good for playing Den, Buf, NYJ, Pats.

Houstons sacks are lead by Williams and Smith. The key will be controlling these two and oaks front line is no joke this year.

JC only been sacked twice this year which is pretty good for playing Den' date=' Buf, NYJ, Pats.

Houstons sacks are lead by Williams and Smith. The key will be controlling these two and oaks front line is no joke this year.[/quote']

LOL, controlling those 2? No one has figured it out yet. Wade Phillips has Mario Williams playing in a DeMarcus Ware-esque role. No one has figured cracked that nut yet either. Also, with how ****** Oakland's defense is, I would anticipate the offense not seeing the field much.

LOL' date=' controlling those 2? No one has figured it out yet. Wade Phillips has Mario Williams playing in a DeMarcus Ware-esque role. No one has figured cracked that nut yet either. Also, with how ****** Oakland's defense is, I would anticipate the offense not seeing the field much.[/quote']

Well, to be a smart *** its actually a very simple solution that every player that stands opposite of them knows. You simply keep them in front of you and not get the QB lol.

Im predicting a Oak win, Jc gets sacked at most 2 times.

Im highly dissapointed tho i looked at my fantasy team today (3-1). Henne is out for season now, Peyton is still out. and o got like 3-4 people out on BYE...im only projected like 68 points...********

I did just sign JC as my QB tho

LOL' date=' controlling those 2? No one has figured it out yet. Wade Phillips has Mario Williams playing in a DeMarcus Ware-esque role. No one has figured cracked that nut yet either[b']. Also, with how ****** Oakland's defense is, I would anticipate the offense not seeing the field much[/b].

:eek: You shut your ****ish mouth!! Our D is impeccable even without Asomugha....which btw haha ****er for sucking *** on the eagles now

Well' date=' to be a smart *** its actually a very simple solution that every player that stands opposite of them knows. You simply keep them in front of you and not get the QB lol.

Im predicting a Oak win, Jc gets sacked at most 2 times.

Im highly dissapointed tho i looked at my fantasy team today (3-1). Henne is out for season now, Peyton is still out. and o got like 3-4 people out on BYE...im only projected like 68 points...********

I did just sign JC as my QB tho[/quote']

Oakland is not winning that game. They're playing a ball control/clock management style this year and Houston just out smashmouthed the kings of smashmouth(Pittsburgh) last week. 21-10 Houston.

Oakland is not winning that game. They're playing a ball control/clock management style this year and Houston just out smashmouthed the kings of smashmouth(Pittsburgh) last week. 21-10 Houston.

Oak will win if they dont F themselves with penalties like always. Run DMC will run all over houston and Moore will outclass its secondary. Oak has always been king of smashmouth football.

I do however really like Ben Tate

Tough to run the ball when you don't have it. OAK rush defense' date=' 29 out of a possible 32.[/quote']

...and 31 out of 32 in points allowed. Your teams D is ****ing terrible.

The best D is a good O...and we got it sir

Your beginning to say words that will lead to fisticuffs good sir..Is Houston even your team, if not who is you team?

LOL' date=' controlling those 2? No one has figured it out yet. Wade Phillips has Mario Williams playing in a DeMarcus Ware-esque role. No one has figured cracked that nut yet either.[b'] Also, with how ****** Oakland's defense is, I would anticipate the offense not seeing the field much.[/b]

You do realize that doesn't make sense right? Bad defense = other team scores fast. Which gives the ball back to the offense. :x

Kevbo is right here...

Maybe they'll score quick and often in the beginning of the game but if they do that the rest of the game will be them running the ball trying to kill the clock.

Yeah, don't back him up I didn't think about who Oak was playing. I'm trying to bail myself out and your not helping lol.

Kevbo is right here...

Maybe they'll score quick and often in the beginning of the game but if they do that' date=' the rest of the game will be them running the ball trying to kill the clock.[/quote']

That tends to be the pattern that Houston plays with. Put 21 points up in the first 20 minutes and hope that they don't **** up the rest of the game. With Andre Johnson out, I'm assuming Arian Foster will get about 30-35 carries. If he's on his game, thats a lot of clock eaten up.

Some other interesting options out there are..

Mcnabb - seems to be picking it up a lil

Orton - Even though his jobs on the line he's bee a good consistent 15 points which you cant go wrong with .I'm actually starting him in 1 of my leagues since Big Ben is injured, his lines a mess, and we re facing a tough TItans pass d.

Or if you really want to get crazy..

Matt Cassel....I see him doing good this week.

The key to the Texans pass rush is having Mario Williams blitzing from OLB on the same side as rookie 1st round pick J.J. Watt from DE.

You can block one but it's pretty damn hard to block both of them at the same time when they come from the same side of the line.

And then when they also bring Connor Barwin blitzing from the other side at OLB (also a natural DE being moved to OLB just like Super Mario) it becomes damn near impossible unless you have a great QB like Drew Bress who can get rid of the ball quickly.

And Jason Campbell is no Drew Brees, Drew Brees just severely injured in a car accident is still at least 10 times better than Jason Campbell.

The key to the Texans pass rush is having Mario Williams blitzing from OLB on the same side as rookie 1st round pick J.J. Watt from DE.

You can block one but it's pretty damn hard to block both of them at the same time when they come from the same side of the line.

And then when they also bring Connor Barwin blitzing from the other side at OLB (also a natural DE being moved to OLB just like Super Mario) it becomes damn near impossible unless you have a great QB like Drew Bress who can get rid of the ball quickly.

And Jason Campbell is no Drew Brees' date=' Drew Brees just severely injured in a car accident is still at least 10 times better than Jason Campbell.[/quote']

DeMarcus Ware and Mario Williams could be the same person, they have the same play style and everything.

DeMarcus Ware and Mario Williams could be the same person' date=' they have the same play style and everything.[/quote']

Yeah, except Mario could be better when you account for his size, he's listed at 6'7" and 295lbs., he has the size and power of a true defensive lineman.

No doubt the Texans picked the right player that draft.

The Raiders are ****ing sucking bro. Like I suspected' date=' can't stop Houston's offense and can't get a first down. Campbell ****ing blows and had it not been for Janikowskis freakish leg power, you'd be getting shut out.[/quote']

Dont hate on Jans amazing leg. He nailed a 70 yarder in practice a few weeks ago before the Buf game IIRC.

You have some severe hate for the Raiders bro...underlying reasons?

And Jason Campbell is no Drew Brees' date=' Drew Brees just severely injured in a car accident is still at least 10 times better than Jason Campbell.[/quote']

Great breakdown! Between Smith, Barwin, Williams, and Watt the Texans have 4 ridiculously athletic pass rushers. As a texans fan and watching them weekly, the key to slowing them down is a healthy portion of screens and draws. You have to exploit their aggressive nature.

You acting like you know what you're talking about. :P

Game aint over yet bra...houstons only up 8 right now.

Davis passing might have an effect on the game, not sure tho since most people were waiting for him to pass for a few years now.

Good news they are talking about trying to bring back Madden to help refocus the team.

BTW Jans Leg> more powerful than any in the league

Game aint over yet bra...houstons only up 8 right now.

Davis passing might have an effect on the game' date=' not sure tho since most people were waiting for him to pass for a few years now.

Good news they are talking about trying to bring back Madden to help refocus the team.

BTW Jans Leg> more powerful than any in the league[/quote']

Are you even watching the game? They have 34 first half yards. They look flat and can't move the ball. The best thing that's happened to the Raiders is Mario Williams getting hurt.

Are you even watching the game? They have 34 first half yards. They look flat and can't move the ball. The best thing that's happened to the Raiders is Mario Williams getting hurt.

What are you talking about big guy? Im not saying "hey look how good were doing" i said for houston being so much better and so great they are only up 8.

You never did answer me if Houston is actually your team or if your just rooting on them to hate on Oak town.

If they are your team' date=' come knock on the door when you guys get a few of these

[img']http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/282/867/Trophies_display_image.jpg?1278183889[/img]

Archived