" Recession Proof Income and the Pursuit thereof "

B_radly1406052482

I'm in the process of diversifying income streams, and brainstorming the idea of a 2nd and 3rd line of income/business. I have already joined an existing power deregulation business that will likely pay some dividends down the 1-10 year road, but another would be nice to create immediate income.

I'm pondering something with potential for long term growth, but with immediate revenue.

Anyone hear with insight? Please share your ideas.

I'm in the process of diversifying income streams' date=' and brainstorming the idea of a 2nd and 3rd line of income/business. I have already joined an existing power deregulation business that will likely pay some dividends down the 1-10 year road, but another would be nice to create immediate income.

I'm pondering something with potential for long term growth, but with immediate revenue.

Anyone hear with insight? Please share your ideas.[/quote']

Embezzlement of funds.

Now there's a wholesome idea. What kind? There are several types.

Matters on a few variables: what is your availability to the account department, or in the accounting department how is the supervision? How are the revenue streams of this current company handled? Is it organized?

Be creative if your unable to tamper with the books. Remember scrap metal is selling at record highs! Copper prices are outstanding so grab yourself a pair of sheers and get a move on!

Matters on a few variables: what is your availability to the account department' date=' or in the accounting department how is the supervision? How are the revenue streams of this current company handled? Is it organized?

Be creative if your unable to tamper with the books. Remember scrap metal is selling at record highs! Copper prices are outstanding so grab yourself a pair of sheers and get a move on![/quote']

lol.

Archived