Big name fighter likely to get cut very soon...

Manho

According to yahoo sports, Anthony Pettis is in danger of losing his job in the UFC if he losses his next match to Stephens. Although Pettis is not in the same league as Silva. GSP or Machida, it would still be a shocker to see the guy get the boot. My question goes like this- at the rate any of the big name fighters are going, who is most likely gonna get the boot soon? Wandy comes in mind (but I like him a lot)...:cool:

According to yahoo sports' date=' Anthony Pettis is in danger of losing his job in the UFC if he losses his next match to Stephens. Although Pettis is not in the same league as Silva. GSP or Machida, it would still be a shocker to see the guy get the boot. My question goes like this- at the rate any of the big name fighters are going, who is most likely gonna get the boot soon? Wandy comes in mind (but I like him a lot)...:cool:[/quote']

I can't see how that could be true.

UFC is smarter than that unless he's causing problems in the organizations ( which i doubt )

Especially with the kick he did...Thats marketing gold. Theyd use that for a promo every fight he has.

I can't see how that could be true.

UFC is smarter than that unless he's causing problems in the organizations ( which i doubt )

Especially with the kick he did...Thats marketing gold. Theyd use that for a promo every fight he has.

I know man. I'm just as appalled by this as you are. Anime characters got nothing on that kick!! It was a wake up kick for Bendo.

Pettis get cut? The man would have to lose 5 straight before that happens. Even though the LW division is stacked with entertaining fighters, Pettis is probably one of the top 3 after the Bendo fight. No way the UFC cuts him after two losses.

Akiyama hasn't been cut yet, has he? It's either gonna be him or Wandy depending on how their next fights go. Mayhem Miller might not be around long if he gets beat by Bisping.

Pettis get cut? The man would have to lose 5 straight before that happens. Even though the LW division is stacked with entertaining fighters' date=' Pettis is probably one of the top 3 after the Bendo fight. No way the UFC cuts him after two losses.

Akiyama hasn't been cut yet, has he? It's either gonna be him or Wandy depending on how their next fights go. Mayhem Miller might not be around long if he gets beat by Bisping.[/quote']

im thinking dan hardy o.o

Where is this page saying they would cut pettis...please pfft

Forrest cuz he would wanna quit anyways

Brock has only one fight left on his contract so no it would not be cutting but to the dumb poster on here it is being cut (some not all)

Sexyama

Hardy(when dana whhhheeennn)

Wandy

Rich frankin hes in the end of his career here

Archived